Blue and Yellow!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I think its fair to say a good amount of Rams fans including myself would like to see the Rams go back to their old blue and yellow uniforms and even the blue and whites throwbacks or alternates. I believe IF the Rams make the playoffs and have an excellent year and once again take back a little spotlight and attention that the blue and gold needs to be shed. At this point the colors only represent lost hope and much failure and misery for over 10 years. If there is to be a revival of the Rams of old it needs to be in the colors worn by the 2000 SB winning GSOT and the Fearsome Foursome. I can see the dawn of a new era gentlemen! so someone give the memo to the front office.

USATSI_6811798_164063748_lowres-750x256.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would love it been thinking about a new jersey for this season anyway and the blue and yellow suit me just fine.

Psycho_X

Legend
Absolutely agree and would love it if it happened. I am not a fan of going back to the blue and white because I do not think it is very original looking or noticeable when you already have several teams sporting the same color combo a lot. All though as throwbacks definitely. But want the royal blue, canary yellow as our main uniforms again 100%.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've said for a while now I would love if we went back to the blue and yellow I grew up with, then the blue and white for throwbacks, throwing out the current look.

The blue and white on a regular basis would look too similar to the Colts IMO.

Ramatik

Starter
I really hate the "new" blue and gold unis. I would be so happy if they went back to the blue and yellow. I like the blue and whites for throwbacks. Get rid of the loser uniforms.
USATSI_6811798_164063748_lowres-750x256.jpg

FRO

Legend
In 1999 the blue and yellow was hideous looking. Now when they do the throwbacks it looks much better. I wonder why.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
In 1999 the blue and yellow was hideous looking. Now when they do the throwbacks it looks much better. I wonder why.
Maybe it's a case of familiarity breeding contempt. When you don't see them as often, you like them more.

That said, I loved them back then. The current colors seem watered down to me in comparison.

FRO

Legend
Maybe it's a case of familiarity breeding contempt. When you don't see them as often, you like them more.

That said, I loved them back then. The current colors seem watered down to me in comparison.
Maybe. The new uniforms suck. I wouldn't mind the blue and yellow or blue and whites. I think they go to blue and yellow.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
God no. lol

Blue and yellow all the way.

I know, I don't deny being in the minority. I just remember Holt and Faulk in the gold pants and I loved it. The blue on blue is way too... blue lol. The pants match the horns! I love it, can't help it. :D

Somebody here likes gold on gold. It's interesting, but looks kinda Arena Football-ish. IDK... lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The blue and yellow just pop on tv.
There's just something about them I love. No other uniform can even come close to resembling.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
They are working on it. Pretty sure there are some rules saying they have to wait like 5 years or something between uni changes. The nike uni's were our last change, so expect something new within the next couple years.

I'm pretty sure it's for marketing purposes. Most people don't want to have to buy an updated jersey design every year.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I've said for a while now I would love if we went back to the blue and yellow I grew up with, then the blue and white for throwbacks, throwing out the current look.

The blue and white on a regular basis would look too similar to the Colts IMO.

Anything is better than the all-blue Jammies look. I'll go with the blue and yellow, but blue & white is classic, clean & mean

Boffo - We're the guys with the horns ;)

images
upload_2014-7-14_15-34-22.jpeg

Boffo97

Name
Dave
They are working on it. Pretty sure there are some rules saying they have to wait like 5 years or something between uni changes. The nike uni's were our last change, so expect something new within the next couple years.

I'm pretty sure it's for marketing purposes. Most people don't want to have to buy an updated jersey design every year.
One would think it'd be better if there were a plethora of jerseys to rotate between. Casual fans could buy one and it'd still be as valid as anything else, while hardcore fans could collect them all and be a Jerseymon Master.

And yes, SierraRam, I know. I just prefer a unique color scheme to one that's already taken.

I think they said the Nike ones don't count, or Tampa, Miami, Minnesota etc couldn't of changed theirs.