Blowing plays dead..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
or just blowing?

anyone watching the Jets Bears game?

that has to be the most annoying crap.. instead of letting the play go, they blow it dead and take 7pts away from the Jets. Then they look at it and give NY the ball at the 46.. so fucking stupid.. why not let the play go and then look at it. If Cutler was down, they keep the ball.. simple

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Really annoys me. They should have a TD there. Remember exactly the same thing happened to us at Arizona last year. Refs are so quick to blow the whistle when its a QB to get hit.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I literally turned the game off after that play. Can't take it. The nba isn't this bad.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, it is Booger and Co., so it's kinda expected.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Until penalties are made challengeable, I dont know if I can watch football at all any more.

Turned it off after the first play, late hit out of bounds when Geno had 1 toe out of bounds, yeah I can annoy myself for 3 hours without the refs help.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I literally turned the game off after that play. Can't take it. The nba isn't this bad.
And you know what? I remember when the Rams went up 21-0 and i thought to myself "Pretty impressed that the Rams have played a clean game thus far..."
Then the flags started flying didn't they? Much like an NBA officiating crew that finds themselves in a 25 point blowout. There's that hidden agenda that says...Stop watching the losing team and micromanage the team that worked hard to get up by 20 and start blowing whistles on 'em so this snoozer gets more exciting.

The NFL was never like that before. Ever.

^ And that's a BIG reason i don't watch the NBA anymore(the other reason is the Phx Suns don't have a clue as to how to win a title and the fanbase has been brainwashed into accepting that exciting basketball means successful basketball :mad:).