Blow out Saturday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone else worried today's games could be clunkers?

Baltimore at New England

Carolina at Seattle

At least I have strong rooting interests in these.

Here's hoping its UPSET Saturday!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't sleep on Baltimore. Flacco and Harbaugh are magic in the playoffs and Brady typically plays like shit against them.(3 TDs to 7 Ints and a QB Rating in the 50s in 3 playoff games against Baltimore)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My gut tells me the Ravens can and well do it!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I think Seattle will struggle against Carolina. They may pull away at the end but it will not be a blowout.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I absolutely despise 2 of the teams (NE, SEA), can't stand another (CAR), and am just 'Meh' on the other (BAL). So hoping for BAL and CAR to win today.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah I don't think the Ravens are gonna get blown out. They've beat the pats at home in the playoffs what, twice lately?

The panthers Hawks game could be a mess though. Don't really like either team so I couldn't care less what happens. As long as the winner loses next week haha.

lockdnram21

Legend
Seattle going to beat panthers 17-10
patriots are going to distroy Baltimore Revis and Browner are going to shut down The Smiths.

Before somebody says why are u going with enemy. once the Rams a re out i go with the divison and Seattle is representing it. As far as Patriots dont see anybody in Afc beating them. Also when the rams got cheatd by Patriots i didnt really pay attention to football thats when i was in high school only sport i payed attention to was basketball(die hard laker fan). So to be honest i dont hate Patriots like all of u do.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Similar game with the Seahawks and Panthers like a couple of weeks ago against the Rams...23-6 sounds about right and as to the Ravens and Patriots I am praying for the Ravens to play well, but IMO, the Patriots have their best team in years and with their CB's and the offense that is balanced I don't count on the Ravens to put up much of a fight, but the Ravens seem to play their best in post season and I will be rooting my ass for them to pull of the upset!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Panthers are in too deep

Ravens seem to always play the Patriots tough, I see a chance for an upset

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I wish the Ravens still had Bernard Pollard. That dude was always good for one knockout per playoff game. Would have loved to see him knock the balls off "gronk the annoying". I fucking hate that fucking team. Fuck the putriots.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Ravens vs Pats should be close. Panthers vs Hawks I think will be close for a quarter or maybe the first half then it will get ugly for the Panthers. Hope Pats and Hawks lose today though!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I see Carolina and Baltimore giving both teams a fight. I'm 50/50 who wins Baltimore/NE. I'm liking Seattle to win, but I don't think it's a blowout. Cam is a decent QB but I can also see the Seattle D overwhelming him a bit. Will Lynch start the game or come in later as in past games? If I was a wagering man, I'd go with both Baltimore and Carolina vs the spread. I'd go with Seattle with the straight up moneyline, and not sure about Baltimore/NE. The ML payout on Baltimore is high, so I laid a little there for grins. I have been wrong before, but hoping for some good games today.

A55VA6

Legend
I actually feel the opposite. Both these games could be very close. Could get interesting.

Athos

Legend
Ravens can really make Brady look like a bitch in the playoffs.

And I have a feeling Smith Sr. goes all Boldin on everyone in the playoffs. Pretty much the same type of personality WRs.

And Flacco goes from meh to ridiculous in the playoffs for some reason.

I see Carolina and Baltimore giving both teams a fight.

Unless Newton fixes his awfulness (and he was pretty bad, imo, against the Cardinals and the Hags have a better D) that game could get ugly after the 1st half.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Mike Mitchell and Steve Smith are no longer on the Panthers. Two of the biggest douches in the league. The shitchickens are full of douches.

So go Panthers!!!!

As for Baltimore, fuck them. Fuck NE too. Whoever wins I want to lose to either Denver/Indy.

A55VA6

Legend
Very unlikely but how fucking awesome would it be for the Panthers to take down the defending champs in Seattle?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ravens can really make Brady look like a bitch in the playoffs.

And I have a feeling Smith Sr. goes all Boldin on everyone in the playoffs. Pretty much the same type of personality WRs.

And Flacco goes from meh to ridiculous in the playoffs for some reason.

Unless Newton fixes his awfulness (and he was pretty bad, imo, against the Cardinals and the Hags have a better D) that game could get ugly after the 1st half.

I was more factoring in Carolina's renewed ground game with both backs healthy. You can see my remarks about Cam in the post. But yes, you are correct.. In order for the Panthers to give them a fight, they will have to establish the running game no doubt.