Blandino: Cowboys party bus incident has no bearing on calls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Lions got screwed for America's Team. Plain and simple, there's' no way that isn't PI if the roles are reversed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CFk2s83.png

Lions-billboard-Cowboys-refs-lyin.jpg

Fans in Detroit are still unhappy about the officiating in Sunday's game. (Twitter/SpartanDawgs)

The officiating crew from Sunday's Lions-Cowboys game probably shouldn't plan on visiting Detroit anytime soon because Lions fans definitely aren't over what happened to their team in Detroit's 24-20 wild-card loss.

Over the past week, the NFL admitted that the officiating crew blew at least two critical calls in the game.

Lions fans have responded by paying for "Detroit Lyin'" billboards in Detroit. The two billboard designs both allude to events that happened in the game.

The picture at the top of the page shows a ref calling a pass interference penalty -- but he was "Detroit Lyin."

The picture below shows a flag on the ground next to the feet of a referee. I'm assuming that flag is about to be picked up and the pass interference penalty is going to be waived off -- "DETROIT LYIN'" y'all

OK, I'm getting way to into this.

B62007RCAAAp2_0.jpg:large

If you're wondering how much something like this costs, the vice president of the company that sells the billboard space, Tom Carroll, told the Detroit Free Press that a digital billboard costs about $1,000 a week.

"I'm a longtime Detroit Lions fan. We thought it was a clever idea we wanted to get out there to the motoring public," Carroll said. "People are passionate about the Lions."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ans-bash-refs-with-lyin-billboards-in-detroit

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I think every clear thinking person can knows what happened. The NFL chose the Cowboys. It is no different than when they chose the Patriots back in the day. Unless the NFL wants to be the WWE, they can't ever let this happen again!
I am tuning out for the rest of the season because of the obvious game fixing, but I doubt we see them try and pull this off anymore. They got caught with their pants down here, and regular fans called them out.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
At the time it happened I thought it was an even up call for some calls that had gone against Dallas that were pretty ticky tac, I firmly believe refs. do that

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hear that next season the officials uniform will have a star on the chest, but it in no way means that the officials are sponsored by the cowboys.