Blalock Visiting Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Comparing him the Joseph and saying he is an upgrade still isn't moving the needle for me. Using that logic, he's better than a corpse. :sneaky:

I didn't sumply say he's better than Joseph. I said relative to where PFF has him (since that's the metric you've decided to judge him on), he's MUCH better than Joseph.

And, like I said, PFF isn't "the" definitive source, but it shouldn't be sumarily dismissed as garbage either.

Not dismissing it as garbage. Even PFF (again, your chosen metric) has Blalock as an above average lineman. We currently have two of those on the roster at the moment and that's if G-Rob progresses as expected.

I just don't want to "settle" for another aging, sub-par lineman that we'll be grousing about in October.

Sometimes you need stop-gap linemen, and Blalock is still a productive player, not the broken down shell you seem to be making him out to be.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

I couldn't disagree more, but that's OK! But you better hope I'm right if we sign him. ;)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We don't need offensive line. We haven't for the past 13 years. Just keep ignoring it, it goes away.