Blake Bortles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Personally, I like the Rams signing (Or, Near Signing) of Blake Bortles! While, He might not be the best QB in the NFL he might just be the best available QB for the Rams to continue/end their season! He has both NFL experience and experience with the Rams! Start Wolford and let him play unless he has major problems and hopefully Bortles will get enough time to catch up with the Rams playbook and practice time with the Offense to give the Rams a fighting chance with their remaining (Hopefully, Several!) games IF he is needed!

jacktheripper85

Starter
I’d rather start this guy.....

044DC314-2936-48ED-A958-78AF97FEDBA3.jpeg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's smart to bring him in behind Wolford. If Wolford stinks it up, you can bench him for a guy who at least has started a lot of games.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welcome back Blake you goofy MFer. :ROFLMAO:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has Perkins been elevated from PS?
Not sure what the rules are with promoting PS players, are they protected during playoffs? Just thinking that if Goff is available next week, do the Rams have to carry 4 QB?

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure what the rules are with promoting PS players, are they protected during playoffs? Just thinking that if Goff is available next week, do the Rams have to carry 4 QB?

I have absolutely no idea how good Perkins is but I would think the Rams would want to keep Bortles on their roster at least until their current season is complete (Hopefully for around another 6 weeks or so!) so they would have at least one QB with some NFL experience just in case Goff can’t play or play at 100%! I am certainly no expert but my personal guess would be that the Rams go into the Playoffs (Yes, I did say Playoffs!) with Goff, Wolford and Bortles on their active roster (BUT, I am usually wrong 99.9% of the time!!).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW I'm a huge fan of alliteration....Blake Bortles personifies alliteration...Blake will be donning #19 nice.
1609430138201.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They can promote Perkins and then send him back to the PS.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good question.

It seems, that signing Bortles could indicate, that the team isn't very confident that Goff will be ready in two week.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope Wolford shows us enough that we don’t need Bortles. I’ve seen enough of Blake Bortles to know that if he is the best option, then the Rams are screwed.