Blake Bortles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
This guy is looking pretty good so far this preseason.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Agree, if he can get some protection he looks to be a good pocket passer.

iced

houston will regret passing on him... texans may have a great defensive prospect, jaguars got themselves a quarterback

OkieRamFan

UDFA
Name
Harold
I have always thought that he was the best of this year's QB class. I also think Houston will regret that bout two times every year.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Even though it's preseason he looks very good. He has lots of potential, that is why he was drafted 3rd overall

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He looks confident,sees the field ,goes through progressions ,doesn't seem to lock on, his delivery not elite but good zip,IMO Jax has solved their biggest problem and will be a much tougher out in the future.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
In crunch time... Blake is fucking money. Amazingly MONEY too.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Bortles is the best QB taken this year and I think the Jags are going about it the right way. Just the picture perfect QB IMO. He has every element in his game that you could ask for.

jjab360

Legend
Jaguars made the right pick despite all the ridicule. Bortles is the only rookie QB who looks like he's gonna be anything anytime soon, the rest of them look lost.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bortles is the best QB taken this year and I think the Jags are going about it the right way. Just the picture perfect QB IMO. He has every element in his game that you could ask for.

I dunno? After his first read, he seems slow to take off and run. He lacks sufficient tattoos. And perhaps his biggest flaw seems to be an inability to acquire a gangster accent at this level.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gotta give credit to @jrry32. He was all over this guy while the rest of the media was slobbering over Manziel and Bridgewater.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dunno? After his first read, he seems slow to take off and run. He lacks sufficient tattoos. And perhaps his biggest flaw seems to be an inability to acquire a gangster accent at this level.
That's funny.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He is what Gabbert was supposir to be...,

With that said, Clowney would have been a Ram. That's the beauty of the game...