Blackmon or Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Heard Pat Kirwans rams mock last week and he had us taking claiborn, zach brown and stevin hill with the first 3 picks. I would be ok with that too....

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Faceplant said:
Heard Pat Kirwans rams mock last week and he had us taking claiborn, zach brown and stevin hill with the first 3 picks. I would be ok with that too....
THAT IMO WOOD be GOLD
AND a LB in the 3rd.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thordaddy said:
Faceplant said:
THAT IMO WOOD be GOLD
AND a LB in the 3rd.

Zach Brown = LB. In this scenario, I would expect the Rams to got DT/OT with the next couple of picks....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Faceplant said:

I wouldn't be ok w/ the Stepen Hill pick. I just think he's a project, and not an instant playmaker. Sanu in the 2nd would be better if we go this option. More sure thing.

I'm real surprised that most everyone is wanting Trent. That's fine and all, not bashin your opinions, just surprising. Especially cuz he had knee surgery not so long ago.

Blackmon will be my choice all the way come draft day. If this WR draft is so deep...why not take the top rated on??