Blackmon, Claiborne, or Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I was just curious about who you guys want to drop and be in horns next year. Me? As much as we need a receiver I feel that can be addressed via FA, so hopefully, Richardson is the pick and we will have a spell back to Jackson.

If possible make this into a voting poll.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I honestly hope there is some team like maybe Cincinnati who may fall in love with Richardson so we could take some picks off their hands. I think both Blackmon and Claiborne are gone at fur and five. This leaves us with Richardson. If the Rams love him, take him. If not then try to trade down, I don't think anyone else is deserving of that number six spot.

However...

I'd like Blackmon in the first

Mike Adams/Jonathan Martin in 2nd (one will fall.)

Lamar Miller in the 2nd

Lavonte David in the 3rd

Dwight Jones in the 4th. Fisher can get his character in check.

BOOM. Playmakers.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Yeah id be down for a poll. Have the players u listed as options along with DT (Poe, Brockers, Cox?), OL (Reiff, Martin, DeCastro) and id even throw Michael Floyd in there.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
For what it's worth, there's a story on NFL.com that cites sources from within the Rams saying that the powers that be love Trent Richardson.

Now this could just be a smokescreen to goad somebody into trading up for Richardson, but I'd be satisfied if he ended up a Ram (although Claiborne is the guy I'd really like, but I think he's Tampa bound).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
QuantumOfSalas said:
I honestly hope there is some team like maybe Cincinnati who may fall in love with Richardson so we could take some picks off their hands. I think both Blackmon and Claiborne are gone at fur and five. This leaves us with Richardson. If the Rams love him, take him. If not then try to trade down, I don't think anyone else is deserving of that number six spot.

However...

I'd like Blackmon in the first

Mike Adams/Jonathan Martin in 2nd (one will fall.)

Lamar Miller in the 2nd

Lavonte David in the 3rd

Dwight Jones in the 4th. Fisher can get his character in check.

BOOM. Playmakers.

I'd be thrilled with that outcome!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
1 Mo C.
2 T Rich
3 Blackmon

Mo C is a island

T Rich's 20+ touches > Blackmons 6 touches.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Yamahopper said:
1 Mo C.
2 T Rich
3 Blackmon

Mo C is a island

How do you foresee us getting 20 touches to Richardson when we have SJ?

Thats the only big reason Im not on the Richardson bandwagon. SJ takes pride in being able to carry the load. He is still a pro bowl caliber RB.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
Yamahopper said:
1 Mo C.
2 T Rich
3 Blackmon

Mo C is a island

Thats the only big reason Im not on the Richardson bandwagon. SJ takes pride in being able to carry the load. He is still a pro bowl caliber RB.

Thats also what worries me, but Fisher has handled this RB committee approach before pretty well when he had White and CJ. SJ and Richardson would have to split playing time, at the very least. Its a waste of Richardsons talent to have him and sit on the sidelines for a good portion of the game while SJ gets his normal workload. This could also extend SJs career.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
Yamahopper said:
1 Mo C.
2 T Rich
3 Blackmon

Mo C is a island

Drafting TR isn't a one year deal, it's for 5 or more years. As much as they say they want to run the ball and they way Schotty use backs as receivers both Jax and TR could approach 20 touches a game. They could keep Jax fresh and effective. It's no different than resigning Lloyd and drafting Blackmon...Plenty of touches for everyone.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Yamahopper said:
libertadrocks said:
Yamahopper said:
1 Mo C.
2 T Rich
3 Blackmon

Mo C is a island

Drafting TR isn't a one year deal, it's for 5 or more years. As much as they say they want to run the ball and they way Schotty use backs as receivers both Jax and TR could approach 20 touches a game. They could keep Jax fresh and effective. It's no different than resigning Lloyd and drafting Blackmon...Plenty of touches for everyone.

No. Its not the same. There are multiple WRs on the field at once, and unless we bring in some lineman in, it wont mater who our RB is there wont be any holes. A WR would benefit SJ more than TRich would.

Current Oline: Saffold(LT) Empty(RG) Empty(C) Dahl(RG) Smith(RT)