Blackmon arrested again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Thank you Jacksonville for trading in front of us to get him. At the time I was depressed. Now I'm extremely happy with how it went down.

Word. This dude needs a major intervention.

Just to clarify, I don't think that the devil created it or that It's particularly bad or wrong.. "Devils lettuce" just another slang for weed :)

fact is though, hes an athelete and he shouldnt be smoking it.. Smoke all you want when you retire.. Hell, set up a grow yourself and smoke trees all day

lol. Exactly. It's slang. Hilarious story. My friends got pulled over once coming back from a concert by a cop who asked them if they'd been "smoking the devil's lettuce." They had absolutely no idea what that meant and kept laughing their asses off with the cop.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Somehow,,, Justin is completely unaware that any vehicle he drives has a huge neon sign on it that says, "Cops ! PULL ME OVER IMMEDIATELY".

How does he not know this by now?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Justin, Justin, Justin... if you needed to release some stress with smoking a bowl, you should have just beat your wife instead man. Whats wrong with you!
Sure...I agree with the sentiment of the severity of the crimes. But Blackmon keeps making the same dumbass mistakes.

He deserves what he is getting...Ray Rice deserves more than what he is getting.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just to clarify, I don't think that the devil created it or that It's particularly bad or wrong.. "Devils lettuce" just another slang for weed :)

fact is though, hes an athelete and he shouldnt be smoking it.. Smoke all you want when you retire.. Hell, set up a grow yourself and smoke trees all day
Except of course these guys take enormous physical abuse and FWIW pot very well can be the most benign pain reliever they can avail themselves of,I'm really tired of the league turning players into junkies with their prescriptions and then they hammer them over such a low harm drug they self medicate with.

I don't doubt Blackmon has drug issues, but the worst issue he has economically is the leagues hypocrisy

Disclaimer : I alwyas thought this would be an issue with JB and never wanted him on our team.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I really doubt he was using it to self medicate. And it don't matter what the state law says, he's in the NFL and they have rules. If he don't like the rules, find another job.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Except of course these guys take enormous physical abuse and FWIW pot very well can be the most benign pain reliever they can avail themselves of,I'm really tired of the league turning players into junkies with their prescriptions and then they hammer them over such a low harm drug they self medicate with.

If it's being used as a painkiller or recreational, it doesn't make a difference. It is banned by the NFL so if you smoke it, regardless of the situation your using it in, you know the risk you are taking. Whether it should be banned or not is another question.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's crazy. I heard he was doing a camp for kids recently and he was apparently getting on the right track and working in rehab to get better. This is a real shame, he had so much talent, but he wasted it all. Doubt he's ever getting back into the league now.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This dude gets in trouble so much I thought someone necro'd an old thread. WTF man.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
People keep restating the obvious, sure it's against the rules, I'm not arguing WHETHER it is ,I'm arguing whether it should be.
How things ARE don't justify them, justification is a separate issue.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
OK...NOW I'm done with the guy.

So glad I'm not a GM (I would've taken him with the 2nd pick lolz).

Hey, hey, hey....

I wouldn't say that. I'd welcome him to the Rams with open arms... and a cheap one year deal with no ties if we cut him.

RamsFan14

Starter
I swear, I feel like Fisher would be the coach to give this guy a chance down the road if he gets reinstated. I think most of us can agree Fisher liked at draft time, it's just the Jags jumped in front of us to get him. Fisher does seem like that guy to give someone another chance... But Blackman has a LOT to prove first, haha that might be an understatement actually lol.

Hope he gets better, he's in some deep sh** and hopefully younger people learn from this. Sad situation, going through a rough time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hey, hey, hey....

I wouldn't say that. I'd welcome him to the Rams with open arms... and a cheap one year deal with no ties if we cut him.

Agreed. We missed out on making him a high pick and having to deal with all this. Maybe once he is reinstated he will clean up his act and we can capitalize on it. All hypothetical ofc but id take a flier on him whenever he is available.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Sad how badly i wanted us to draft him, thank the Lord that Jacksonville jumped us. This dude needs some help though, for real.

A55VA6

Legend
I don't think smoking weed is bad.. but if you're in the NFL, why in the fuck would you do that? You can smoke all you want after you retire..

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hey, hey, hey....

I'd rather just draft a potential star than a sign a potential arrest that may be a star.