Blackmon arrested again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Talk about a guy who can't get out of his own way.

Arrested wed night for possession of marijuana.

Final nail in the coffin?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Headlines
Justin Blackmon arrested on marijuana charges
7402.jpg

Justin Blackmon was arrested on marijuana possession charges Wednesday night.
Source: Newson6.com
Jul 24 - 10:17 AM

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
This kid could have been one of the best in the game and got a huge pay day if he could have just stayed clean for a few years then he could have retired and smoke all the pot he wanted. Some of these kids are so stupid.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OK...NOW I'm done with the guy.

So glad I'm not a GM (I would've taken him with the 2nd pick lolz).

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah, that should be just about it for Blackmon.

Shame to waste such ridiculous talent.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Thank you, Jacksonville, for jumping ahead of us to draft Justin Blackmon ... thank you, thank you, thank you.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This is what I was saying when I said Britt isn't like Little and Blackmon, since his stupid sex video Britt has been quiet and has stayed out of trouble and that's basically been Britt's entire career, he'd do something completely dumb, but he'd realize it was dumb and has sense not to get in trouble again afterward, at least in that year anyways. He's still a bonehead, but you can see that he's capable of learning. He just needs somebody to give him a lesson that sticks.

Meanwhile you got Greg Littles and Blackmons that just do the same thing over and over again, not a single shit given about the fact that they were reprimanded for it not more than months ago.

Blackmon's already lost his season, but here he is again, so has Little and if I'm not mistaken he just got caught for another DUI. It just shows a supreme lack of care that I just don't get out of Britt. Like their vices are more important than the game to them, and that's just not an attitude I like.

Last edited:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Thank you, Jacksonville, for jumping ahead of us to draft Justin Blackmon ... thank you, thank you, thank you.

Jeff Fisher has done an excellent job with the 'problem children' here and I think it's possible a different environment may have yielded different results.

But, it's also possible that nobody could've kept Justin Blackman out of handcuffs.

FRO

Legend
Thank you Jacksonville for trading in front of us to get him. At the time I was depressed. Now I'm extremely happy with how it went down.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Jeff Fisher has done an excellent job with the 'problem children' here and I think it's possible a different environment may have yielded different results.

But, it's also possible that nobody could've kept Justin Blackman out of handcuffs.

Maybe he could have got his head screwed on straight, but I'm glad we don't have to worry about it either way. Instead he traded down, got extra picks, and we have Brockers and Jenkins.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Such a shame and a waste of great talent. I cant help but wonder if he would still have these problems if he was a ram, maybe Fisher could have saved him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What is it with these professional athletes and smoking the devils lettuce?
Whoa now ,the devil didn't make that stuff,people demonized it,and what's with it is he probably uses it like Joe six pack uses beer.
The league needs to quit sticking their nose into what 20 some states have decided aint our business.

Maybe he could have got his head screwed on straight, but I'm glad we don't have to worry about it either way. Instead he traded down, got extra picks, and we have Brockers and Jenkins.

Jenkins was actually part of the original RGIII trade, the additional picks were used on Pead and Watkins. Still regardless of the other two Brockers is worth it alone.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Whoa now ,the devil didn't make that stuff,people demonized it,and what's with it is he probably uses it like Joe six pack uses beer.
The league needs to quit sticking their nose into what 20 some states have decided aint our business.

Just to clarify, I don't think that the devil created it or that It's particularly bad or wrong.. "Devils lettuce" just another slang for weed :)

fact is though, hes an athelete and he shouldnt be smoking it.. Smoke all you want when you retire.. Hell, set up a grow yourself and smoke trees all day

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Justin, Justin, Justin... if you needed to release some stress with smoking a bowl, you should have just beat your wife instead man. Whats wrong with you!