Black and blue rams logo on Google

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Anyone else notice the black and blue logo that comes up on Google.

The colors looks cool and I wonder if Google knows more about the new logo and colors than we do ...

jjab360

Legend
Are you referring to this? If so, I wouldn't look too much into it. It's just the current logo with a black background because it's printed on a "popsocket".
c65ca592ba39b289c54428d4bbdaa165.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if Google knows more about the new logo and colors than we do ...

Of course they do. There is a Google Home Alexa thingy in Kevin Demoff’s office.

:LOL:

:oops:

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Please no black and this comes from some who dons black quite often, in fact, at times, I dress like a Bolshevik!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please no black and this comes from some who dons black quite often, in fact, at times, I dress like a Bolshevik!
Yes Comrade, you can don any color you want, as long as it’s black ~ Henry Ford-ropov

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Black absorbs heat from sunlight. Poor choice for a uniform color in a warm climate. I hope black is not intolerable.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I recall an interview with KD where while he wouldn't say what the new colors will be, he did say that black wouldn't be one of them.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Of course they do. There is a Google Home Alexa thingy in Kevin Demoff’s office.

:LOL:

:oops:
Heh......I'll go you one better than that.'Ol Coach Mac has a "home Alexa thingy" in his house also!! So he's getting googled 24/7!

~ArkyRamsFan~

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
den, surely you jest.
The Bolsheviks (long may they burn) wore red if I recall. That is why they are called Reds. And, no, it was not after the baseball team either........

~ArkyRamsFan~