Birthday Gift

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Alright, my birthday is actually tomorrow, with Todd Gurley. But the wife gave me my gift early. Thought you'd all appreciate it. Gonna add it to the man cave.

IMG_1570.JPG

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very nice!

She'll have to get you one for the inaugural game at the new stadium!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She has to now lol. Can't get one, and not the next.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love that pic, very nice gift.

My last birthday when my wife asked what I wanted I told her "oh I don't know, would you like a tit job?" She didn't take it the way I intended it, unfortunately.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My last birthday when my wife asked what I wanted I told her "oh I don't know, would you like a tit job?" She didn't take it the way I intended it, unfortunately.
You seem like quite the romantic... :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I love that pic, very nice gift.

LOL you're lucky she didn't leave!!! See below.

You seem like quite the romantic... :LOL:

I know someone who had a close friend that I've met many times. She has slightly smaller than average boobs but is a good looking lady and would have no problem as Amy Schumer likes to say "catching a dick". She was married to a guy that eventually started pestering her about getting a boob job and after awhile it pissed her off so much that she divorced him. Supposedly he was an asshole and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know someone who had a close friend that I've met many times. She has slightly smaller than average boobs but is a good looking lady and would have no problem as Amy Schumer likes to say "catching a dick". She was married to a guy that eventually started pestering her about getting a boob job and after awhile it ticked her off so much that she divorced him. Supposedly he was an icehole and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Yeah... my take is... if you don't like something about her to the point it's an obsession, don't marry her and then nag.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I love it! Thanks for sharing, your wife did a great job.

And happy birthday. :cheers:

Last edited:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Happy birthday, Jack -- nice gift from the wife, for sure.

As for this....

Et tu, flv?!?

Couldn't get away from that shit yesterday -- THIS board should be the safe haven from all the sports media's Brady taint-lick fest that went on. Even during the HOF game last night, Collinsworth had to work in a TB12 nut-gargle while discussing Jason Taylor's upcoming entry into the Hall.