Billy Devaney to be on 101 ESPN in a few minutes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I'm bored, gonna listen.

He's on w/ Bernie tho. :sick:

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:

I actually like Bernie's show. He has awesome guests. I can see why you don't like him, though.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Billy is making it clear that Chip's and Lucia's finances did not impact football operations at all.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lesson said:
Angry Ram said:

I actually like Bernie's show. He has awesome guests. I can see why you don't like him, though.

Bernie on the radio is fine, but on twitter, his articles...nope.

OT: How can anyone bash this guy? It's so obvious he worked his ass off and did what he thought best. Sometimes things don't work out, but it's not like he stood idly by coughzygmuntcough and did nothing.

Anonymous

Lesson said:
Billy is making it clear that Chip's and Lucia's finances did not impact football operations at all.

No. DEVANEY made that clear. But then he never said any different.

And, he's being a good loyal guy, cause the truth is, we KNOW they operated with a budget in 2010, and that it restricted them. We knew THAT at the TIME. And it's because Chip simply did not have the cash flow resources to do anything else.