Billy D and Bernie M

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Good, because I don't care about him.
Lies. You know you have a Williams Fathead.

What do you think about the announcement of a College playoffs? You watch much College ball?
I love it, but it will take too long.

I watch college ball, but mostly just my team, UCLA, yep, they suck. I will also tune in to watch great matchups/teams/players that I want to see.
Fauria looks like he'll be an impact guy in the NFL next year. Not like m'boy Jimmy Graham, but still.

Mizzou's going to make some noise this year. I can feel it. Franklin to Moe, DGB, Lucas, and Washington all day, man. All day. And when Josey comes back next year...this offense could be elite. I kid you not; we literally could have an elite offense. We need a running back to step up this year, though.

That's not even mentioning the defense. Guys like Gooden, Gaines, Madison, Wilson, and Richardson - along with another player who steps up (because there always seems to be at least one player on both sides who steps up every year) - could make this defense very scary indeed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

What do you think about the announcement of a College playoffs? You watch much College ball?

I watch college ball, but mostly just my team, UCLA, yep, they suck. I will also tune in to watch great matchups/teams/players that I want to see.
Fauria looks like he'll be an impact guy in the NFL next year. Not like m'boy Jimmy Graham, but still.
Fauria is very intriguing. He is a HUGE target, but he's a little stiff. Good hands, and will catch in traffic. Harkey, who is in our camp was the far superior blocker, but possible had the worst hands that I've ever seen.

I'll have to watch some Mizzou this year, Memo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Then you don't have to worry about the playoffs. See - there's a bright side to everything. You're welcome. :neener:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
snap-logo.png

Anonymous

[warning]EDITED: In the interest of board harmony, we're moving on from this conversation. The whole thing is a giant misunderstanding, it's trivial, and it adds nothing to the board.

-- X[/warning]

Anonymous

zn said:
[warning]EDITED: In the interest of board harmony, we're moving on from this conversation. The whole thing is a giant misunderstanding, it's trivial, and it adds nothing to the board.

-- X[/warning]

MISREAD!

Joke! That was a joke! :mrgreen:

Translation:

Okay. :cool:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I apologize for my part. It really wasn't my intent to debate about Williams, but against my own will, I did anyway. I should have walked away, and I'm sorry. I wanted to debate about what Billy D. said. Anyway, apologies to the board.

images

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're both gentlemen.

Thanks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
Thordaddy said:
RamFan503 said:
Thordaddy said:
almost always become obstreperous.

Ima go tune the banjo now.

Wow. Now THAT is a ten dollar word. Just don't use it in the next 30 threads. :sly:

Yeah I'm renting to own that one,can't afford an outright purchase.

Poor Ned.

And to think Rock Hudson would have enjoyed the part,go figure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu