Bills release Fred Jackson/Signs with Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Remember the days where we would pick through every teams scrap players to try and fill our roster? Glad those days are over.

Heck, it got worse than that, remember the year with all the injuries and they were hiring guys of the street and playing them the next week?

RamzFanz

Damnit
My brother is a big Bills fan, well, the whole family actually. They are all in Rochester and some are the "sit in the blizzard to see the Bills" types. And "tailgate in -10 dF" to be badass types. They rooted for Flutie and ate Flutie flakes for god's sake. This is their show up at 7AM for a noon game: "Hey, you want some Flutie Flakes?" "Fuck no, the milk will freeze before it hits the bowl you morons."

They hate this cut. They hate it for the presence in the locker room and on field depth. Fuck them and Flutie Flakes though, they sit in the fucking snow to root for the Bills.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
He'll find a home. He still has a lot of value as a short yardage back

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fred Jackson is set to sign with the Seahawks and rejoin Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Fred Jackson is set to sign with the Seahawks and rejoin Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.

Man. I remember at the time they were drafted I thought Christine Michael was a better prospect than Le'Veon Bell.

Example no. 263,427 why I am not a GM.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Nah, he hasnt been arrested recently, too clean for them

afBTAMJ.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/04/seahawks-fred-jackson-agree-to-one-year-deal/

Seahawks, Fred Jackson agree to one-year deal
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 4, 2015

Fred Jackson’s career will march on to Seattle.

Jackson, the aging veteran running back who was cut by the Bills this week, has agreed to a one-year deal with the Seahawks, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The 34-year-old Jackson appears to have lost a step and is coming off a season in which he averaged a career-low 3.7 yards a carry. But he can still provide valuable depth behindMarshawn Lynch in the Seahawks’ backfield, and he’s also excellent at picking up the blitz, which will help keep Russell Wilson upright behind an unproven Seattle offensive line.

Lynch and Jackson were previously teammates in Buffalo, and they remain close friends. Now they’ll be the 1-2 punch in Seattle.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/04/seahawks-fred-jackson-agree-to-one-year-deal/

Seahawks, Fred Jackson agree to one-year deal
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 4, 2015

Fred Jackson’s career will march on to Seattle.

Jackson, the aging veteran running back who was cut by the Bills this week, has agreed to a one-year deal with the Seahawks, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The 34-year-old Jackson appears to have lost a step and is coming off a season in which he averaged a career-low 3.7 yards a carry. But he can still provide valuable depth behindMarshawn Lynch in the Seahawks’ backfield, and he’s also excellent at picking up the blitz, which will help keep Russell Wilson upright behind an unproven Seattle offensive line.

Lynch and Jackson were previously teammates in Buffalo, and they remain close friends. Now they’ll be the 1-2 punch in Seattle.
Me don't like this, me don't like this at all... Seriously though how many starting RBS are the Bills gonna give the seacocks..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess he's not too old or slow now that he's on that team.