Bills release Fred Jackson/Signs with Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Not much of a surprise, there's been talks of cutting him since the offseason began. He didn't have the best of years last year, is 34 and was almost completely phased out of the game by Lesean and Hill.

Signs aren't good when it takes you til preseason game 3 to get a single snap.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He looked great against the Steelers so I don't get this move. He's the only healthy RB right now and he's pretty much the heart and soul of that team. Plus I drafted him this year. Double you tee eff.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He's 34. He made a habit of silencing his doubters the last few years but I think this is the end of the line.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We sure don't need him, but someone will I would think. Who knows. Over a 1,000 combined yards last season.

FRO

Legend
Remember the days where we would pick through every teams scrap players to try and fill our roster? Glad those days are over.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Sort of reminiscent of our own sjax being the heart of his team and all. Although, Fred doesn't appear to have greener pastures lined up to spend his twilight... Neither did Steven Jackson in hindsight.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Color me shocked, with all their other backs dealing with injuries this makes little sense. At least he'll get signed fast to a rb needy team.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Color me shocked, with all their other backs dealing with injuries this makes little sense. At least he'll get signed fast to a rb needy team.
He wasn't great last year, he's 34 and Hill has been looking great for them thus far, and there's no usurping McCoy. Didn't play a down til game 3.

He just got phased out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He wasn't great last year, he's 34 and Hill has been looking great for them thus far, and there's no usurping McCoy. Didn't play a down til game 3.

He just got phased out.
Yeah I wouldn't disagree with anything you said. I could though see the Titans signing him. A rookie QB and a very young rb corp. seems like a good guy to work with Sankey.

V3

Hall of Fame
LeSean McCoy just became even more valuable in fantasy football. Jackson was the king of reducing the value of his RB teammate.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LeSean McCoy just became even more valuable in fantasy football. Jackson was the king of reducing the value of his RB teammate.

Don't listen to him he knows not what he says!