Bills post game pressers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

dang

Legend
Does anyone think McVay will let the Rams fall from grace without a fight. Action against:
- weak IOL play crippling the run game and providing poor pass protection
- half-assed play by starters. Come on Higbee, Ramsey, Floyd, Long, Akers
- poor special teams play. I didn’t see anyone block well on kick returns.
- Rostered players who aren’t NFL caliber. Tutu? Evans?
- poor offensive play calling. Stafford to Kupp is quickly becoming one dimensional.
- poor defensive schemes. Soft coverage on the 3 second 5-7 yard passes.
Have faith Rams brethren. That playoff run last year was epic. In McVay I trust. Go Rams.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@dang
I agree that we will have an answer, sometimes it seems as though we rest on our laurels and play the "hey have you caught up to us" and can you stop us instead of what can we do to stay ahead of the curve week to week?
As a generalized observation, I think Sean and company are almost always playing the long game and it works and works well.
I wonder is it possible that a Bills team who is by all indicators a championship-caliber team was laser-focused on avenging a terrible OT rule and missed opportunity in the playoffs by setting their sights on the reigning champs and was Sean and Co. casting a wider net to take inventory of the changes to the roster real-time. Obviously, both teams and coaches prepared for the opponent but I sometimes feel there is more to it with Sean.
So far this staff and FO have made the changes that we as fans have seen as needed Von, OBJ, and Ramsey all in-season moves that made huge impacts maybe this was a game they wanted to assess talent hoping for the best but also seeking real-world answers to concerns.
I likely overthought this but your post brought out a thought I had after watching us last night

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Does anyone think McVay will let the Rams fall from grace without a fight. Action against:
- weak IOL play crippling the run game and providing poor pass protection
- half-assed play by starters. Come on Higbee, Ramsey, Floyd, Long, Akers
- poor special teams play. I didn’t see anyone block well on kick returns.
- Rostered players who aren’t NFL caliber. Tutu? Evans?
- poor offensive play calling. Stafford to Kupp is quickly becoming one dimensional.
- poor defensive schemes. Soft coverage on the 3 second 5-7 yard passes.
Have faith Rams brethren. That playoff run last year was epic. In McVay I trust. Go Rams.

Agreed. It was one game. Buffalo blew a chance to move on in the playoffs because they could not stop KC with just seconds left.

They had a chip on their shoulder and played like it. They made their case for being an SB contender.

We have a new OL, and few starters played in the pre-season. And Buffalo is no patsy.

McVay will right the ship starting next week.