Billick & Steve Wyche discuss Goff & the Game Plan (NFL.com)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. When I click on this link to watch it on NFL.com, the next SIX videos are all "highlights" of Goff incompletions. Since he completed over half of his throws, how about maybe ONE of a completed pass? Nah, ruins the media narrative of Goff being a bust....

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I would have liked to see a few more shots down field but it's like these guys did not watch the game in context. It was raining and wet, sometimes there was quite a downpour. Early in the game I even see Goff wipe his hands on Gurley's towel. It was wet. It's not like we saw Tannehil push it down field much, and when he did he threw one near INT and one real INT.

There was some major mismanagement at the end of this game, and that is what lost the game.

The sequence goes; 1. Goff takes off and runs for a first on 3rd and 10 - everyone is so pumped, he just made a huge play! 2. Boom flag on the ground, Robinson with a terrible block in the back. I have not seen the replay yet. 3. Missed field goal. 4. 5. 6. 7. Defense deflates, and deflates quickly!