BILL POLIAN ADDRESSES JIM TRESSEL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
http://www.colts.com/news-and-event...-TRESSEL/b2cb6f14-db12-46ce-a647-5a89d1503d36
BILL POLIAN ADDRESSES JIM TRESSEL
By Indianapolis Colts

Statement from Colts vice chairman Bill Polian regarding coach Jim Tressel.

After the announcement of Coach Jim Tressel's agreement to join the Colts as a game day consultant, questions were raised with respect to the equity of his appointment as opposed to suspensions being served this season by present and former Ohio State players.

Over the weekend Coach Tressel, Mr. Irsay, Coach Caldwell and I had a discussion of the issue. In addition, we had a conversation with league officials to apprise them of the details of Coach Tressel’s employment and the issues we were reviewing.

At Coach Tressel's suggestion, and with Mr. Irsay’s concurrence and support, we have decided to begin Coach Tressel’s employment effective with our seventh regular season game. We have informed the league office of our decision and expect that they will be supportive of it.

We are very happy Coach Tressel will be joining us.

Interesting how college football, and the NFL are almost partnering now, in stuff like this.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wonder what they're going dole out for a penalty for a guy like Bush in the future. Certainly a much harsher penalty than the ones given to the Ohio State Clowns.

Too bad they allowed Pete Scum-Bag Carroll off... the NCAA, and the NFL for that matter.

* Somewhat off subject but,,, I hear that Casey Anthony is going to Dot the " i " for Ohio State before Home games this year. Not sure if there's actually any proof of it at this time though.