Bill Maher is such a Prick!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
maher_tebow_120101_spot.jpg

Look, I'm no choir boy, but does Maher have to mock Tebowing with such vigor?

I just find it beyond poor taste. If the guy wants to believe in God, let him and shut up already.

Back at it: Comedian Maher takes to 'treebowing' in Hawaii

By Marc Sessler NFL.com
Published: Jan. 1, 2012 at 02:37 p.m

It's crystal clear that comedian Bill Maher and Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow won't be swapping friendship bracelets any time soon.

Maher -- not an ally or fan of organized religion -- took special pleasure in the openly devout Tebow's three-interception meltdown against the Bills on Christmas Eve, tweeting the following after the game:

"Wow, Jesus just (screwed) #TimTebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere in hell Satan is tebowing, saying to Hitler 'Hey, Buffalo's killing them.' "

The "Real Time" host was back at it Saturday, filing an update from Honolulu, where he claimed to have stumbled upon deceased North Korean leader Kim Jong Il (or someone resembling him) sunning on a lawn chair in Hawaii.

Seeing the resurrected (and tanned) dictator was enough to bring Maher to his knees, Tebowing in a photo that he shared with his nearly 900,000 Twitter followers.

For his next stunt, Maher took to TREEbowing, striking a pose while nestled in the branches high above Hawaii's working class.

scaled.php

This all comes in jarring contrast to the tale of Joey Norris, a 13-year-old leukemia patient who sent his Tebowing photos to the quarterback earlier this season and received an invite to the Broncos' regular-season finale against the Chiefs on Sunday.

The question lingers: Would Tebow extend an olive branch

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82597959/article/back-at-it-comedian-maher-takes-to-treebowing-in-hawaii" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... -in-hawaii</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's gonna be one sorry sumbitch if Tebow ends up being RIGHT about the afterlife. :rofl:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
superfan24 said:
He sure is, but all he's trying to do is create controversy.
No, he's trying to do much much more.... he's attacking people who believe in God, and that's pretty repugnant, but nothing new in the long history of human oppression. Our founders knew this, and that's why they created a system based on God, to combat the forces of oppression. The Nazi's went after God believing people too, and this was calculated. Maher's following the same rule book.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
superfan24 said:
No, he's trying to do much much more.... he's attacking people who believe in God, and that's pretty repugnant, but nothing new in the long history of human oppression. Our founders knew this, and that's why they created a system based on God, to combat the forces of oppression. The Nazi's went after God believing people too, and this was calculated. Maher's following the same rule book.
Yes indeed. That's almost his whole shtick.

superfan24

Starter
interference said:
superfan24 said:

Don't get me wrong....I'm completely with you. What he's been saying is extremely disrespectful and just plain stupid. He likes the attention.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
superfan24 said:

Well he's in atheist, and he wants people to believe in his point of view, that's no different from any other religion really, especially the big three. Personally I wouldn't necessarily agree with your comparisons though, but that's probably for a different thread.

My views are the same as my views on Tebow. I just kind of ignore it because they both kind of annoy me. Tebow is just nice about being pushy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Billy Boy is a walking talking turd. His shit isn't even funny. How do people like that get on the air? It amazes me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
maher_tebow_120101_spot.jpg

Look, I'm no choir boy, but does Maher have to mock Tebowing with such vigor?

I just find it beyond poor taste. If the guy wants to believe in God, let him and shut up already.

Yeah - Maher is a real piece of ... er.... uh.... work. The dude disgusts me and not because I rarely (if ever) agree with him. It is because of how disrespectful, trite, and arrogant he is toward those he disagrees with. The douche thinks he is clever while spewing liberal cliches and junior high school insults.

I get a big kick out of Colbert. I don't agree with him 90% of the time but at least the dude is clever and funny. Maher always reminds me of one of those little tattle tales in school always wreaking like he just pissed himself. What a puss.

steferfootball

Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-pittsburgh-steelers-bill-maher-279545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... her-279545</a>

"Tim Tebow Dominates Social Media Following Playoff Victory; Bill Maher Remains Silent"

:lol:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-pittsburgh-steelers-bill-maher-279545

"Tim Tebow Dominates Social Media Following Playoff Victory; Bill Maher Remains Silent"

:lol:
Somehow, I think Tebow is going to quiet a lot of his haters.