Biggest surprise from training camp...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
...for me is that the new offense is able to make plays consistently against that devastating defense. They aren't taking it easy either. There's been several D vs O heated exchanges. I didn't expect it to be this close this soon. I think it really does offer a glimpse of what the O might be able to do out of the gate.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's hard to gauge if any news out of camp is good news or bad news. if one side of the ball makes plays is it because they were fantastic or the other side was dreadful? we won't know until the season starts.

but i'm guessing if the offense is making plays against this d then they should be ok in the regular season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:

it's hard to gauge if any news out of camp is good news or bad news. if one side of the ball makes plays is it because they were fantastic or the other side was dreadful? we won't know until the season starts.

but i'm guessing if the offense is making plays against this d then they should be ok in the regular season.

Right - but how many times have we heard from training camp how much an O has to catch up - blah blah blah - only to see them unable to produce practically all year. It's at least a little encouraging to here about the O being competitive in practice. We know the D is even better than it was when we were hearing that crap. Gives me hope - a lot of it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
dat-ass-meme-generator-dat-ass-401d6d.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Right - but how many times have we heard from training camp how much an O has to catch up - blah blah blah - only to see them unable to produce practically all year. It's at least a little encouraging to here about the O being competitive in practice. We know the D is even better than it was when we were hearing that crap. Gives me hope - a lot of it.

Exactly. I'm not making predictions based on a few days of training camp but if they were saying the D was dominating the O, I would be very worried. As it is, it's encouraging that SB is making big throws to the WRs in coverage and they are actually CATCHING them.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We have 3 legitimate players who can stretch the field. If we don't see more explosion from this offense, something is wrong.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
We have 3 legitimate players who can stretch the field. If we don't see more explosion from this offense, something is wrong.

Yep.

Sprinkle in much better average starting field position and far less penalties (please, please, please)... I'm getting goosebumps!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamzFanz said:
RamFan503 said:

Exactly. I'm not making predictions based on a few days of training camp but if they were saying the D was dominating the O, I would be very worried. As it is, it's encouraging that SB is making big throws to the WRs in coverage and they are actually CATCHING them.

Actually Catching Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best 3 words ever said in a long time regarding our team.
Now, the only better three words: World Champion Rams! Or Jen Aniston "I love you"! LOL! :boing: