Biggest rivals for all 32 teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Biggest Rival

• 49'ers

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Saints

• Patriots

• Other

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
i

Los Angeles Rams

In a very traditional sense, the 49ers will always be the Rams' top rival simply because it's a rivalry that goes back so far and the Northern California vs. Southern California dynamic is now back in play. But a strong case can be made that the Seahawks have supplanted the Niners in the eyes of the Rams -- at least for the time being. Since coach Jeff Fisher took over in 2012, the Rams and Seahawks have split their eight matchups, with six of those contests ending with one-score differentials. Adding to it are some of the incidents we've seen involving Rams punter Johnny Hekker, Seahawks defensive linemen Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril, the Rams' penchant for special-teams trickery against Seattle and the accompanying exchange of words that have gone along with all of that. The meetings between these teams have become must-see TV. -- Nick Wagoner

Full list here;

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page...ings-washington-redskins-dallas-cowboys#NFC W

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
No mention of the Rams by any of the other writers. Only surprising from the Niner stand point. But the "NFC West is a two team race" comments from the Arizona writer really makes me want our guys to hit them in the ear hole all day long and go 6-0 against the NFC West.

I guess we can't be considered rivals if all we do is make you soil yourselves.:rockon: :shooting:

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even the Seahawks writers are bandwagon jumpers. Changing "rivals" just because a team has a down year (I mean, hopefully it will be a ton of down years for the 9ers, but as of yet...)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As far as in the division, it has always been and always will be the 49ers!(y)
As far as teams we'll play this season, out side of our division, It's the Cheatriots!! We owe them a good ass kicking!!:mrburnsevil:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It'll always be the shitchickens for me. Ever since 2006 those fuckers have always boiled my blood.

IDK about non-division. Patriots, nah don't play them enough. Panthers, all the players that fucked the Rams (Steve Smith, Mike Mitchell) are gone. The Saints irritated me when I was younger, now not so much. I guess right now it would be the Vikings with what their coach said last season.