Biggest need at this point?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
We need to upgrade Center and MLB in the draft. Those two positions concern me the most. But I'm hoping we make the offensive line a point of emphasis this draft and take both a Center and a Guard in the first 4 rounds.
I'm with you. I know it's all about getting the best player available, but I would be frustrated if we didn't draft a center, guard, linebacker or safety in one of the first two rounds next year.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
We need to learn how to win..... we are still very talented. .... but we need to know how....and believe that we can do it....... I believe we have good effort. But we need to do a few things right at the right time for it all to come together......
Go Rams........ ;)

rams56

Name
Steve
I'm with you. I know it's all about getting the best player available, but I would be frustrated if we didn't draft a center, guard, linebacker or safety in one of the first two rounds next year.

I strongly disagree agree with your assessment of JL....and the mike. He is very good. ....and you cannot find those in every draft... and call me old school..... but in my opinion a mlb....should never be on the field on 3rd and long.....Bowman Wagner and Willis included.....there is a better cover defensive back than any of them.....JL is a lunch pal guy..... great leader and sure tackler.....
Go Rams........ ;)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Personnel wise O line and LB although our DB's were exposed yesterday also

Last edited:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I strongly disagree agree with your assessment of JL....and the mike. He is very good. ....and you cannot find those in every draft... and call me old school..... but in my opinion a mlb....should never be on the field on 3rd and long.....Bowman Wagner and Willis included.....there is a better cover defensive back than any of them.....JL is a lunch pal guy..... great leader and sure tackler.....
Go Rams........ ;)
That's not a criticism of Luarinaitis, we seriously need depth at linebacker. Let me put it this way. Greg Robinson. People think he's being eased into the system too slowly, it's going to be even worse with the center (okay, I'm went back to the offensive line again) and middle linebacker.

If we could get someone that we could work in slowly at all three positions, we'd be a lot better than, Dunbar at MLB as a backup, which puts who at Sam? Seriously, think about it. We have pretty decent depth at almost every position except center and linebacker.

rams56

Name
Steve
That's not a criticism of Luarinaitis, we seriously need depth at linebacker. Let me put it this way. Greg Robinson. People think he's being eased into the system too slowly, it's going to be even worse with the center (okay, I'm went back to the offensive line again) and middle linebacker.

If we could get someone that we could work in slowly at all three positions, we'd be a lot better than, Dunbar at MLB as a backup, which puts who at Sam? Seriously, think about it. We have pretty decent depth at almost every position except center and linebacker.

True....all of it.....I understand your meaning now......I agree....
GO RAMS....... ;)