Biggest loss yet for Rams: Casey Phillips joins the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why didn't we Franchise her?!?

I'm done with this team.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
You know, her interview completion percentage was going down... & she's not a rookie anymore. Was hoping she would work out here, but best of luck to her.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
You know, her interview completion percentage was going down... & she's not a rookie anymore. Was hoping she would work out here, but best of luck to her.

Sorry mis-read that as gives no nookie anymore! How's that for Freudian!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
imagesEA2WJ4BV.jpg
vader.jpg
son-of-a-bitch.jpg

I'm at a Loss for words....
10542734_834845156526219_223597393_a.jpg
Fare well Casey!!
This Loss makes me so Mad, I think I'll become a 49er Fan!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What!?!? She chose the warm beach weather over the midwest?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
We had better get a similar level replacement or I will not be happy.
Myles Simmonds does not provide the same... Insight... as Casey did...

Yeah, insight, that's the word.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
:palm:

We got so caught up with barksdale that we let our sweetheart slip away. we failed. :(

"Wasted away again Margaritaville..."

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I will be writing a letter to the Rams expressing my dismay for not retaining the lovely and wonderful Casey Phillips. I will also be encouraging women that look good on film to apply for her job.

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=79744

NFL.com | Current job openings | My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile | Post Your Jobs

Broadcast: Broadcasting
Multimedia Reporter - St. Louis Rams (Earth City, MO)

Summary: The Multimedia Reporter will act as the team reporter, showcasing the personalities behind our brand, including players, coaches, front office, alumni, and others through written, video and video platforms.

Job Responsibilities:

• Write and produce video and written helmet-off features
  • Weekly “One-on-One” player interviews (post-practice/post-game)
  • Host “RamsNation” 20 week magazine program?
  • In-game host for all 10 home games
  • Generating content for and appearing on ESPN Radio
  • Emcee for team Marketing events
  • Work alongside Broadcasting, Community, Sponsorship, PR, and Marketing on content integration
  • Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism, Video Production, Communications, or equivalent experience
  • A minimum of 3 years of assisting/coordinating, associate work, producing in the broadcast field is required
  • On-camera television and on-air radio experience
  • Familiarity with sports and/or entertainment media
  • Previous experience creating web and mobile-specific written and video content preferred
  • Mac computer knowledge preferred including Microsoft Office
  • Video editing experience preferred including Adobe Premiere
  • Work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
  • Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability
  • Collaborate and communicate as part of a team
  • Build and maintain relationships with players/staff
  • Flexible schedule required to successfully complete job requirements, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
  • Please submit a work portfolio and/or a link to previous work and demo reel
Benefits:

For full time employees, we offer a full health insurance plan, where employee medical coverage is complimentary and starts immediately on day one. Complimentary life insurance and long-term disability insurance are also available. In addition, full time employees are part of a generous NFL pension plan, as well as a 401k plan. We offer two weeks of vacation per year and this allocation grows as years of service grows. Paid holidays and paid sick pay are included. Employees also receive complimentary season tickets to St. Louis Rams home games.

For all employees, we have an active community outreach division which gives our employees an opportunity to service our community on a monthly basis. Monthly, we offer lunch & learn opportunities for the staff on a variety of topics for both personal and professional development. Quarterly, we have staff outings that bring us together for fun, competitive activities. Yearly, we enjoy an annual holiday party as well as an exciting children's holiday party for our families. And, the perks are endless... free concert tickets, free sporting event tickets, free apparel, and loads of discounts from many community partners.

Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:

1. Please submit a work portfolio and/or a link to previous work and demo reel.