Biggest Impact New Addition (Player)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Britt, if this WR corp delivers.

Otherwise...

Robinson; because protecting Sam and running the ball is what we need to do.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Michael Sam, he's going to boost ticket sales by nearly 20%!

Greatest impact this season with the Rams: Kenny Britt. Though I haven't see it first hand, the confidence and ability and leadership he's bringing to the locker room and that WR group is a huge impact, and one that will hopefully boost our talented pass catchers to the next level. Even if he doesn't play well himself, just raising the game of all the other guys is worth it. But it looks like he will play well.

Greatest impact in their career with the Rams: I could go Aaron Donald or Greg Robinson, because they have Hall of Fame ability and talent. But I'm going with Lamarcus Joyner. Sticking with the leadership perspective, Joyner has the personality and charisma to be a team leader for many years to come. He's going to be a team captain very soon and he will bring that Ray Lewis type of leadership, where everybody is ready to follow this guy into battle and run through brick walls for the man. He just loves football and has an amazing mentality on life. And then he also will bring it with his talent on the field. He's a hard hitting smart instinctive football player, he's going to create turnovers and make plays.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Resigning Saffold, if that counts. He's the most important free agent signing this offseason.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm going with Donald.. I have to... I drafted him in the mock here... :cool:

RamDynasty

UDFA
Biggest impact new addition player? I'm going Greg Robinson. Game changing ability. 4 quarters of nasty like we haven't seen before on this team.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Question: If Britt is our best WR is that a positive reflection on Snisher or a negative? On one hand we've taken a player who's not done anything in a long time and turned him into a positive player.

On the other hand we've used a 1st, 2nd (two 2nds?), 3rd and 4th round pick on the position and our best WR is a player written off by 31 NFL coaches.
Positive. They pulled a diamond out of a goat's ass. Wish I could do that. ;)

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Opps! Sorry! Spoke before I thought again. I'm probably in trouble again. :palm:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Hooey will have the biggest impact if they keep playing him because we won't have one healthy QB left if they do.