Bigger Story Struggles of Goff: or Rise of Wentz? (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rise of Wentz = Playing a few snaps before breaking his ribs than the guy in front of him on the depth chart being traded.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I get this is the era we live in where everyone is a Guru....but this is getting ridiculous. How about we let things un-fold just a tad bit more...:redcard::hiding:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
What's up with TD blathering about how Goff was anointed the starting position, why even bother giving this guy an ear after that

Wentz is surely the story, personally I think philly is nuts for doing it, time will reveal soon enough

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, what is this "Rise of Wentz" they are speaking of?? Dude is getting thrown to the wolves. I can't believe Chase Daniel got paid what he did and can't beat out an injured rookie QB. Unreal.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Yeah, what is this "Rise of Wentz" they are speaking of?? Dude is getting thrown to the wolves. I can't believe Chase Daniel got paid what he did and can't beat out an injured rookie QB. Unreal.

I can. He was never good to begin with.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I can. He was never good to begin with.
That is pretty much an oxymoron. Why would the Iggles have paid CD that much money if they think he is such a liability that he can't out play a rookie QB with a few snaps under his belt?? Philly may just be headed for a death spiral......and I am OK with that..

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Oh, did Wentz finally rise up out of his hospital bed? Clearly that earns the position as starter. He skunked that TD machine Chase Daniels! And he Ran Sam clear to the North Pole!

:redcard::redcard::redcard::blah::blah::blah:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Get a geography lesson...punk! :LOL:

iPhone doesn't do blue font so...
Au contrair my left Coast friend. (How ironic your ID name and your current post, huh? :cool: ) With my iPhone I am currently going to the top bar, where your bold and underline and emoji activator tabs are located. Just to the right of the underline tab is the font color tab (looks like a drop of ink) that will activate the drop box for color and you can be the biggest smart ass in style!!

:flanders: And now, back to the Wentz love thread....

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Here is my take on the situation. These decisions were not made on the basis of preseasons games alone. They (Rams & Eagles ) have charted every play they have been involved with since they were signed, as well as every question/answer they have given in meetings. They know much more about these to players than we do and specifically where they are in their development. They have made the decisions based on that knowledge. One rookie QB is sitting (based on statements from his coach) and one is starting (based on comments from his coach).

Do not know how it will turn out in the short run (this year or next) or long term (three years out0.

Last edited:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is my take on the situation. These decisions were not made on the basis of preseasons games alone. They (Rams & Eagles ) have charted every play they have been involved with since they were signed, as well as every question/answer they have given in meetings. They know much more about these to players than we do and specifically where they are in their development. They have made the decisions based on that knowledge. One rookie QB is sitting (based on statements from his coach) and one is starting (based on comments from his coach).

Do not know how it will turn out in the short run (this year or next) or long term (three years out.
I think it has much more to do with the Vikings offering a ton for a qb the Eagles dont view as a long term player. Rather than a testiment to what wentz has done in practice. It allowed them to recoup lost draft picks....it's a deal they couldn't say no to.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I keep getting sucked back into the Wentz stuff and I'm trying hard to let it go. If I wasn't driving the CW train here then I was at least pushing it from behind - but what's done is done. We went with Goff - he is our future and he is going to be good here. It's a marathon - not a sprint.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Au contrair my left Coast friend. (How ironic your ID name and your current post, huh? :cool: ) With my iPhone I am currently going to the top bar, where your bold and underline and emoji activator tabs are located. Just to the right of the underline tab is the font color tab (looks like a drop of ink) that will activate the drop box for color and you can be the biggest smart ass in style!!

:flanders: And now, back to the Wentz love thread....

Uh...what?

"English...do you speak it?" (Talkin' tutorial, thanks btw, now all I need is one of my snot nosed nephews to walk me thru it) :dizzy:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Do not know how it will turn out in the short run (this year or next) or long term (three years out0.

I'm just curious if that was the approach Houston used with David Carr

I know, I know :deadhorse:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uh...what?

"English...do you speak it?" (Talkin' tutorial, thanks btw, now all I need is one of my snot nosed nephews to walk me thru it) :dizzy:

i know you weren't quoting from this movie but it's the first thing that popped up in my mind.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Rise of Wentz = Playing a few snaps before breaking his ribs than the guy in front of him on the depth chart being traded.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I get this is the era we live in where everyone is a Guru....but this is getting ridiculous. How about we let things un-fold just a tad bit more...:redcard::hiding:
Thank you.This is getting way out hand and stupid.Fans have turned into a bunch of whiners and complainers and I am so sick of it.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
That is pretty much an oxymoron. Why would the Iggles have paid CD that much money if they think he is such a liability that he can't out play a rookie QB with a few snaps under his belt?? Philly may just be headed for a death spiral......and I am OK with that..

My statement isn't an oxymoron. I can't help if they can't judge talent.