Bigger picture, outside of Sam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Last year our 3rd DT was Cudjo, who is currently looking for work and our #4 DT was Conrath . . .Same.

Our 3rd DT is Donald (who may start sooner rather than later) and our 4th is Carrington who is more atletic than Conrath, and can block kicks. And we have a 5th guy who can fill in if need be,

We have same 4 DEs but also a 5th guy who can fill in, and who plays with power and quickness and is very smooth in his moves, IMO. A very good DL got better. Sam was okay, hustled, but isn't special, never will be. Westbrook has a chance to be special, his strength is special, IMO

Todd59

Rookie
Yes, it's pretty safe to say that the depth in our DL is scary good. Carrington is a pretty proven veteran, and Donald is more polished than any rookie DT I've seen in a long time. It might not be too long before he is a dominant 3-tech in the NFL, (Warren Sapp 2.0 perhaps?).

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Last year our 3rd DT was Cudjo, who is currently looking for work and our #4 DT was Conrath . . .Same.

Our 3rd DT is Donald (who may start sooner rather than later) and our 4th is Carrington who is more atletic than Conrath, and can block kicks. And we have a 5th guy who can fill in if need be,

We have same 4 DEs but also a 5th guy who can fill in, and who plays with power and quickness and is very smooth in his moves, IMO. A very good DL got better. Sam was okay, hustled, but isn't special, never will be. Westbrook has a chance to be special, his strength is special, IMO

I have to agree with almost everything you said...... but Sam's first step explosion is special....he does hustle ...his hand use is much better already....Fisher said he did everything that was asked of him..... it's too bad that the Rams are so stacked....Westbrook definitely deserved the spot....that is not a knock on Sam but in a league in which pass rushing is such a hot commodity...that not only is he not on they're practice squad but why isn't he on they're roster?...lol there are a lot of 4-3 teams that need pass rush help and depth....... plus I believe that Sam is further along at this point than Sims was at that same point....but I also understand keeping the 9 best.....Go Rams..... ;)