Big Discount, I'm talking huge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
http://www.fathead.com/nfl/st-louis-rams/michael-sam-wall-decal/?src=browse

Michael Sam
Price: $99.99

Type: REAL.BIG. Fathead Wall Graphics
Size: (W x H) 3'4" x 6'2" (102 cm x 187 cm)
SKU: 12-21438
Ships:Worldwide
Rating: Not Yet Rated

RealBig_Tall_BeigeRoom_Skates_template

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't rollerblade. And my mom does not clean my basement like that!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I think $99 is the price, I was just joking that a rookie, a 7th rounder had one . . . . and now, whoever spend $99 has a collecters item if they pull this item. Now they have to wait until he plays in and NFL game to get a good photo to make into a fathead . . . seemed kind of "jump the gunnish" for them to even offer it. But, on second thought . . . . it may be worth something if the Fathead people discontinue the item, I mean how many could they have made?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't think they Pre print many. That sort of item is in the computer and can be printed out in a few minutes. Why store a large number?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I do not feel sorry for the idiots that bought a Rams jersey with his name on it. I guess they will have to buy one from another team now.

RFIP

I do not feel sorry for the idiots that bought a Rams jersey with his name on it. I guess they will have to buy one from another team now.

Could you imagine if you bought a Sam jersey and your friend bought a Bradford jersey and you were seated side-by-side?

Awkward...

Rambition

Rookie
he could still be wearing a rams uniform if he clears waivers and they put him on the practice squad, no?

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
he could still be wearing a rams uniform if he clears waivers and they put him on the practice squad, no?
Yeah, I'd bet against him being signed by us, I can think of half-dozen teams that could use a DE/pass rusher like him. IMO, all he needs is some upper body strength and some more time to be a decent player.