Big changes coming to NFL lockerooms....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

The Commish just loves to make rules! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe this whole thing is just an excuse to give the Commish a reason to invade the locker room?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It is Goodells excuse to put video cameras in all of the locker rooms. There will be a direct feed going right to his office. Hmm

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well, I'll make Goodell a deal. He can invade the players' locker rooms, and I'll invade the cheerleaders' locker rooms.

jjab360

Legend
I sincerely hope they don't go overboard with this, the vast majority of men in the NFL already know how to handle themselves and don't need to be babysat like little kids. If they do go overboard, though, I blame the dumbasses in Miami more than I do Goodell.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I doubt they're that big at all.

"You can't bully anyone." Yeah, OK. Didn't know that...

What a bunch of b******...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I sincerely hope they don't go overboard with this, the vast majority of men in the NFL already know how to handle themselves and don't need to be babysat like little kids. If they do go overboard, though, I blame the dumbasses in Miami more than I do Goodell.

I'd blame Goodell 100%.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
144 page report... that's rediculous.

You should read it, it doesn't take very long and some parts you can skim.

If you do you will see why the media guys, including former players, are shaking their heads and saying he went way over the line.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You should read it, it doesn't take very long and some parts you can skim.

If you do you will see why the media guys, including former players, are shaking their heads and saying he went way over the line.

"He" as in Richie I assume.

It's just hard to imagine it being bad enough for him to take it to this level. Glad I don't have to make a decision on it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
"He" as in Richie I assume.

It's just hard to imagine it being bad enough for him to take it to this level. Glad I don't have to make a decision on it.

Yes but a couple of other guys were involved as well. There were three main guys on the hazing both receive and giving. Really six people mostly involved in all of this. Martin got most of the grief and Incognito dealt most of it out.

As far as making a decision I don't think the commissioner has one to make. He suspended Incognito for half a season, so time served in this case will probably be sufficient. What happens to the other two guys is up for debate though. They didn't go as wild as Incognito but they have some culpability.

The Dolphins are clearly devoid of anything like team leaders because some of this was done in the open and nobody stepped in to stop it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Anyone else notice how many social "crises" have popped up since Goodell has been in charge? I wonder if he was heavily picked on when he was a kid. This dude seems to have some kind of savior complex. He needs to go away.

Yeah - shit happened. Punish those involved and move on. Don't make yet another fucking crusade out of it.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yes but a couple of other guys were involved as well. There were three main guys on the hazing both receive and giving. Really six people mostly involved in all of this. Martin got most of the grief and Incognito dealt most of it out.

As far as making a decision I don't think the commissioner has one to make. He suspended Incognito for half a season, so time served in this case will probably be sufficient. What happens to the other two guys is up for debate though. They didn't go as wild as Incognito but they have some culpability.

The Dolphins are clearly devoid of anything like team leaders because some of this was done in the open and nobody stepped in to stop it.

Miami has had little stability over the years and a lot of turnover. Jake Long is probably the closest they had to a leader. He leaves and Cogs eats the replacement alive and others join in. That is pretty brutal when you have very big shoes to fill...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone else notice how many social "crises" have popped up since Goodell has been in charge? I wonder if he was heavily picked on when he was a kid. This dude seems to have some kind of savior complex. He needs to go away.

Yeah - crap happened. Punish those involved and move on. Don't make yet another freaking crusade out of it.

To be fair, social media is bigger than ever.

But, yeah. Freak making everything socially correct. Have some balls! Don't like hits? Don't like testosterone? Don't play football.

I'm not saying don't work on these issues, but damn. It's a freaking sport.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bullcrap as usual. It is a reflection of our nanny state I'm afraid. I'd walk around the locker room shooting the bird at the cams alll the time, flashing the moon.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I don't want my boss following me into bathroom!

There is a point of going too far. Some parts of a persons job has to be his. Leave it up to the coaches to weed out the trouble makers.