Between the Horns with Myles Simmons and D'Marco Farr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter

View: https://soundcloud.com/betweenthehorns/ep-25-the-mcvay-era-begins-with-a-46-9-win

Here's Between the Horns with D'Marco Farr and Myles Simmons. It's a pretty good listen.

Here's one highlight:

Myles (on bringing Aaron Donald back in): Integrating him back into the defense--how big of a process is that?

D'Marco: Oh! I'll tell you. "Tanzel, Ty Walker, OUT!" That's it.

Myles: [laughing] Okay, but he hasn't played. You know what I'm saying...?

D'Marco: Tanzel! Ty Walker! Aaron, get in there!

:ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Demarco's awesome lol. Dude always cracks me the F up, but when they pair him with Myles he's even funnier.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No the most important thing I got from this ...

Myles doesn't know who Tony Montana is

Dafuq??

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A 46-9 score has never happened in League History before! Mark that down!! I love the insight we get from Farr!!
I Pumped and ready for the Redskins!!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hey Myles...

say hello.jpg

Say hello to my little friend!!!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
C-A-N-N-O-T stand Myles, man. Just something about his voice and dorky tone. Wish they had two Dani's instead, regardless of looks, bc she just seems to connect to her audience better.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
C-A-N-N-O-T stand Myles, man. Just something about his voice and dorky tone. Wish they had two Dani's instead, regardless of looks, bc she just seems to connect to her audience better.

The 2 Danis 1 Kupp Show

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Miles' voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Love me some DFarr tho....

Ram65

Legend
Miles keeps things going during the show. I've gotten used to his voice which isn't that bad IMO. They're a nice combo to listen to in the car. Made my ride last night easier.

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I generally like anyone if they seem to be genuinely into the Rams. Miles is fine. Dani is out of this world tho.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Myles. He's a goofball but he tries hard. And I do feel like he genuinely gets excited about the rams.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I like Myles too. I get some people having issue with his voice, but I don't mind it and I enjoy his work on the All-22 vids.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When Myles and Demarco do their show they should bring in Rams cheerleaders and get their take on the matchup/game/etc. Give those girls some air time dudes!