Between The Horns D'Marco & Myles on OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Myles still bugs me to this day. He makes words last longer then they need to be. Drives me insane. And has weird pauses when he talks. C'mon man.

Ram65

Legend
I listened while driving and yes lose the Ram It theme.

Lot's of talk on the offensive line. Farr made comments on Barron and now sees how he will fit in with speed. Like that the new WR catch the ball with their hands.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Excellent discussion on the offensive line and they even compared Richie Incognito & Greg Robinson as Incognito's stupid personal foul penalties led to his demise in St. Louis, however, Incognito was actually very smart (wonderlic & at Nebraska) however, the knock on Robinson is always from the neck up.

Farr stated if you have a Tackle playing Guard and Guard playing tackle that are beating you out, it should motivate you instantaneously, however, that has always been an issue with Robinson. My feeling is, if Aaron Kromer cannot get Robinson on track, then I'm not concerned about him going elsewhere.

Myles Simmons is fine when he stays on point, however, when he ad libs, it is not his forte. Simmons conversing about the receivers using their hands was excellent information & how Ogletree is transitioning well to the 3-4 and under Wade Phillips will even be better and ready to take to the next level.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Myles Simmons is fine when he stays on point, however, when he ad libs, it is not his forte. Simmons conversing about the receivers using their hands was excellent information & how Ogletree is transitioning well to the 3-4 and under Wade Phillips will even be better and ready to take to the next level.
In other words, Myles is not as good as ' Dani ' on the ad libs! But comparable in other ways!(y);):D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The two work great together, love how D'Marco gives him a hard time throughout, it's like a comedy routine with Rams' coverage mixed in.

And the "Ram It" intro kind of preps you to get ready to have some laughs. Love it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
D'Marco re: 2 a days: "What's your point???" :rolllaugh: