Between a rock and a hard place

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
V3 said:
I'd like Indy to play like a Fisher team and take it to 'em so hard that they are too sore and beaten to even get on the plane. Whether they win or not is not as important as how hard Indy plays them. Next Thursday I want the 49ers to still feel this Sunday.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing until I remembered it's Indy they're playing. I don't think that D puts too much fear into anyone nor are they the type to beat up on the opposition. Maybe the Colts will run down the whiner D by scoring lots of TDs...

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I would love for them to come in after 2 losses in a row. I would also love for the rams to come home with a win in Dallas(obviously). Rams know they can beat the 49ers. I rather have our guys coming in confident after a nice road win. Short week feeling good about themselves. Not worry/think so much about what the other team is doing.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
BigRamFan said:
I also will be pulling for an Indy win and for Crapernick to underwhelm once again. Maybe then the media will get off of jock in time for our D to rock his world next Thursday.

It would be epic to watch Harblah whining on the sideline during his 3 game losing streak.

I THINK what you are going to see unfortunately is HOW MUCH real effect the Seattle 12th man had.
I'd dearly love it if we saw CK fall all the fuck apart but I don't expect it , I spent the off season saying that the sample size of his play was way too small for the press to anoint him the way they have, pack mentality? I'd say so.
The real CK is somewhere between the horrid showing he had against a pretty good Seattle team with the inability to hear yourself think and the messiah some writers and apparently KFC imagine him to be. Have you seen the KFC commercial with him and Flacco? Gotta wonder how many takes it took to get it that bad.

Edit : My bad it's a McDonalds commercial for their chicken fingers,who knew chickens had hands? :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXry-cXybG0[/youtube]

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The Rams have come a long way from the days where we used to facilitate luck. Remember that? Remember the Saints putting 60 points on the Colts the week before they played us in 2011? Some of us saw that as a good sign and, sure enough, we stomped them for the first win that year.

But really, this team doesn't need signs and portents. They don't need our "help" except for our support in the Dome. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't be practicing my usual routine Sunday mornings.

I don't know if Indy can beat the whiners. And I don't think it matters either. Gotta hope the Colts do it anyway.

V3

Hall of Fame
BigRamFan said:
V3 said:
I'd like Indy to play like a Fisher team and take it to 'em so hard that they are too sore and beaten to even get on the plane. Whether they win or not is not as important as how hard Indy plays them. Next Thursday I want the 49ers to still feel this Sunday.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing until I remembered it's Indy they're playing. I don't think that D puts too much fear into anyone nor are they the type to beat up on the opposition. Maybe the Colts will run down the whiner D by scoring lots of TDs...

I agree. I don't think Indy will be very physical but it'd be nice.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Go Colts! Beat SF!!!!

Then Rams can finish the job! Make SF a fuckin 1-3 team!!!! :bangin:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Thordaddy said:
BigRamFan said:
I also will be pulling for an Indy win and for Crapernick to underwhelm once again. Maybe then the media will get off of jock in time for our D to rock his world next Thursday.

It would be epic to watch Harblah whining on the sideline during his 3 game losing streak.

I THINK what you are going to see unfortunately is HOW MUCH real effect the Seattle 12th man had.
I'd dearly love it if we saw CK fall all the freak apart but I don't expect it , I spent the off season saying that the sample size of his play was way too small for the press to anoint him the way they have, pack mentality? I'd say so.
The real CK is somewhere between the horrid showing he had against a pretty good Seattle team with the inability to hear yourself think and the messiah some writers and apparently KFC imagine him to be. Have you seen the KFC commercial with him and Flacco? Gotta wonder how many takes it took to get it that bad.

Edit : My bad it's a McDonalds commercial for their chicken fingers,who knew chickens had hands? :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXry-cXybG0[/youtube]

I have not yet seen that McDonald's commercial, thankfully. But I totally appreciate your Ricky Bobby work. :cool:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
Go Colts! Beat SF!!!!

Then Rams can finish the job! Make SF a freakin 1-3 team!!!! :bangin:
Not only a 1-3 team, but a team that won it's only game with a big break from the zebras.