Best Tailgating Lot(s)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SoCoRam

UDFA
hey all - first year season ticket holder

looking for the best tailgating lot(s) - I have 12 y/o girl and 10 y/o son.

thanks in advance

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There are a bunch...you kinda get what you pay for as far as location. Ive tailgated in many lots over the year, as i only go to one game a year. But it didnt seem to matter where we were located or what we paid. it matters about the people around you. Ive been in drunk ass lots and ive been in foody lots. ive seen bad and good...for me its always been a cross your fingers type of thing.

But other folks may have a good spot locked down and can help you far more.

You can go to your acct and purchase season parking passes. We are at 6th and convention which I believe is directly across the street from the dome. Our passes were $350. Good luck!

TexRamFan

Rookie
Glad to see new Season Ticket Holders eager to tailgate!

We have been tailgaiting for years and have ventured around but we always go back to our original spot just east of the "Sligo Steel" building. I forget the actual street name but it is east of the EJD very close to the River.

It cost $20 per game to park and all the people are friendly. Its a small lot that is fenced in so the bathroom line is always short. We tailgate here for a while then walk around to experience the game day atmosphere.

Ive been to some great tailgaiting venues like Green Bay and Minnesota to see the Rams and St. Louis has a long way to go until they can compete, but we have found that tailgaiting in St. Louis is as fun as you make it. Demoff and company are working hard to make it better and the more we start to pull of W's, the better it will get.

Honestly, we love it cause we always have a group of 8-10 and have a blast. Best of luck and enjoy the season tickets! There isnt a better deal in sports.

hey wanted to check back in after last night and see how the original posters experience was and to let him/you all know about our lot.

we parked at 6th and convention (south side of dome?) and it was obvioius that we were rookie tailgaters. the only thing we brought was a cooler full of beer, which is obviously most important. after about 15 minutes an older gentleman came up to my truck with three barbecue pork sandwiches and potato salad. needless to say extremely friendly people in our lot and cant wait to get back 8/29 more prepared.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Past few years we've been by the Vess bottle, but I know people all over so sometimes if we're done cooking we just hop. Idk about this year. Imagine it will remain the same.