Best Super Bowl Photo!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
452947EA-0B8F-415A-B5F4-241424CD8F94_zpsslchbfg9.jpg

Caitlyn Brady?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Philadelphia should be forced to change the name of their city, if there is one thing it is not, that would be the city of brotherly love.

I used to travel there on business several times a year for several years. It was one of my least favorite places and I have been all over the USA. I used to call it Shitadelphia.

My late father and his fantastic wife moved there after I stopped having to go there and I went to visit several times of course. She still lives there.

I hated it then too. The people there would pull the same shit New Yorkers do..........they would act like an asshole then say "Hey I'm from New York" except they would say Philly. As if where you are from gives you the right to be a dickhead. Like people should expect it and accept it.

Why did you forget the photoshop the lipstick?

Slacker!!!!!!!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What is wrong with those people? Tarnish a big win for the city and it's fans by pulling this crap. I know this happens elsewhere, but it seems like Philly fans take it to the next level of extreme ignorance.

Eagles fans make it impossible for anyone else to be happy for them.

It's a shame. It's a good team with likeable personnel. I don't have any problem with any of them. But those fans. They are the worst. One local guy had his middle finger on his Facebook Page. It said here's to all you doubters. Haters gonna hate. He isn't from Philly. He lives in Danville, two and a half hours away! That hating the world crap is crazy. I replied that for most NFL fans, if their team wins the Super bowl they are very happy. For Eagles fans it is just a reason to spread more hate.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't think the kneeling or catching a jumping person is good protocol on a fairly new reconstructed knee lol. But yeah, good for the kid.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I saw that play and was shocked they didn’t pull out the “tuck rule” call. Yes, it would have made Jon Gruden’s head explode, but still shocked it didn’t go the Pats’ way

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I saw that play and was shocked they didn’t pull out the “tuck rule” call. Yes, it would have made Jon Gruden’s head explode, but still shocked it didn’t go the Pats’ way
First thing I thought of when that play happened. lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Except the rule no longer exists and it wasn’t even close. And yet I was also surprised.