Best Super Bowl Photo!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This it the Best SB LII photo I've found, So far!!

end SB LII.jpg
Can anyone find a Better one!!?!

B1CAAF36.gif
I would love to see more angles of the Sack/FF!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
What is wrong with those people? Tarnish a big win for the city and it's fans by pulling this crap. I know this happens elsewhere, but it seems like Philly fans take it to the next level of extreme ignorance.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is wrong with those people? Tarnish a big win for the city and it's fans by pulling this crap. I know this happens elsewhere, but it seems like Philly fans take it to the next level of extreme ignorance.
No excuse for this behavior, BUT the probably heard Tom "Cry-Baby Brady's comment after the game " They made one good Play, ONE!"

Right Tom, they put up over 500 yards of Offense on you A$$!! 375 Passing and 164 rushing! "One Play" My Rosey A$$!!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
...and this is how you ruin a special moment for your city. Disgusting. Not sure how damages get repaid, but I hope these people get taxed at local level for this nonsense.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
These are just more examples of why Eagles fans are considered subhuman.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Philadelphia should be forced to change the name of their city, if there is one thing it is not, that would be the city of brotherly love.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Way to celebrate idiots. Give assholes like this any excuse to destroy shit and that kind of ilk will do it. It’s the same mindset of those who loot and burn businesses during a disaster. They need to be put down. #culltheherd

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Way to celebrate idiots. Give assholes like this any excuse to LITERALLY EAT crap and that kind of ilk will do it. It’s the same mindset of those who loot and burn businesses during a disaster. They need to be put down. #culltheherd

Fixed for ya.