Best song cover of all time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BadCompany

Rookie
Can't believe no one has mentioned Jeff Buckley's cover of Cohen's Hallelujah. Superior to the original in every way and by far the best cover version of that song.

K.D. Lang did a great job at the Junos many years ago too.

I'll go turn in my man-card now.

Streetheart doing "Under my thumb" is pretty good.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a big fan of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. I hesitated to put them here, because, well, they're a semi-ironic cover band, but they do absolutely kill it. This is my favorite of their songs, in large part because of the a capella harmony in the middle:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I am a big fan of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. I hesitated to put them here, because, well, they're a semi-ironic cover band, but they do absolutely kill it. This is my favorite of their songs, in large part because of the a capella harmony in the middle:

They did a cover of the cheers song that I loved

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My god man ! That is ridiculous. Blasphemy even.
Yeah, I know! I don't dislike the guy. It just doesn't do it for me for some reason. He has a couple songs I like, but for the most part I prefer when others perform his songs.

Not a fan of Neil young either.
:hiding:

RAMBUSH

Starter
Yeah, I know! I don't dislike the guy. It just doesn't do it for me for some reason. He has a couple songs I like, but for the most part I prefer when others perform his songs.

Not a fan of Neil young either.
:hiding:
A couple songs you like . Oh dear me.... I seen bob bout 29 times over the years .. love him , my favorite by far. But hey , some people don't like the rams either, I will never understand it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's one that's vastly different from the rest of the bands regular stuff.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One I'd forgotten about until today and just had to put in here.