LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So true :ROFLMAO:
I had one in one of the bands i was in.

In my experience lead singers were the worst and this is coming from someone who was the lead singer in many bands, lol.

True story: In the midst of my outrageous booze hound career, I was in a band that had been signed to a production company. They gave the band $100,000 to buy equipment and whatever else we needed. I was the only one not allowed to sign the contract because of my irresponsible behavior. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise for yours truly.

One night we were to play at a high school graduation dance. We were put up in a fancy hotel and the band gave me two beers and told me to stay in my room until show time. A maid came by and I ordered room service - a bottle of rum. The rest of the night was a blur and I was fired afterwards. Lousy lead singers. :sneaky:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Wagoner: Rams Get A 6th Round Comp Pick

@shaunpinney

After someone wrote Jesus in response to Seahawks having 11 picks in 2015 draft:

Nah, he's opted to stay at college this year and enter next year's draft...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
@DR RAM RAM wrote

Especially, because Wells. played like a Big Mac. Looks good, high expectations, but after a little time with him, all you have is the shits.
article-2171302-13FFB57A000005DC-40_634x526.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rappoport: Jaelen Strong Has Broken Bone in Wrist
Discussion in 'NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL' started by RamBill, 12 minutes ago.

@ RamBill posted article.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Potential 1st round Arizona St WR Jaelen Strong has a fractured bone in his wrist, sources say. Likely needs surgery at some point.\

RamsJunkie ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
@RamsJunkie replied:

He's suing playboy magazine for the injury

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave