Best Rams rookie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Who will be the Rams Rookie of the year! I think it will be between Kupp and Everett! With Kupp Winning the Honors!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Who will be the Rams Rookie of the year! I think it will be between Kupp and Everett! With Kupp Winning the Honors!

Yeah - those two are the likely favorites, but I think this kid makes the best first impression as a safety valve and protector for our franchise QB: Round 6, Pick 22 (No. 206) Sam Rogers, FB, Virginia Tech
(I hope he keeps Bertelsen's #)
images
images

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Cooper Kupp is best positioned to be the Rams best rookie. For one, even if the team struggles, Kupp is that guy that runs precise routes and is a sure catcher of the ball. He should be a 3-down WR, and will get a significant number of attempts, with a wide catch radius and sure hands. OROY?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm going with Wade's guy!
CUmn9UqUAAAbcEJ.jpg

That 4.5 speed is impressive. He has a good motor . Copper Kupp vs Samson ?
E. Washington guys. Pretty cool.

I'm going with Gerald Everett .. Just to easy . He has all the tools to be successful , & has the lone opening spot.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah - those two are the likely favorites, but I think this kid makes the best first impression as a safety valve and protector for our franchise QB: Round 6, Pick 22 (No. 206) Sam Rogers, FB, Virginia Tech
(I hope he keeps Bertelsen's #)
images
images

After watching the Senior Bowl I really like what Sam Rogers brings to the field.

The knock on him is he gets to amped up. I think the coaching staff puts him in a position to succeed .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm going with Gerald Everett .. Just to easy . He has all the tools to be successful , & has the lone opening spot.

Everett early on no doubt that would be great too, however, I expect once Samson gains experience and lets his hair down, the Rams could have a gem IMHO.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm picking Cooper Kupp, but don't be surprised if Ejuan Price makes an immediate impact. He reminds me of Elvis Dumervil.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Everett early on no doubt that would be great too, however, I expect once Samson gains experience and lets his hair down, the Rams could have a gem IMHO.

Both raw in football experience , but mature enough to excel right away.

-- I think McVay bringing in veterans in the locker room only helps the younger players. He has done the same with the coaching staff ass well.Mcvay-Wade , Olsen-LaFleur,Kromer-Kromer-Dickerson,Barry-Shula,garner-Taylor

-- I like the team conditioning as well with extra trainers.

Connor - Samson , Whitworth-Robinson

Will see what happens at QB now that Murray got cut ? Should be interesting ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That 4.5 speed is impressive. He has a good motor . Copper Kupp vs Samson ?
E. Washington guys. Pretty cool.

I think Everett is the most athletic of our New Players, But Kupp has all the intangibles! So I still say Kupp!

thomonkey

UDFA
Name
thomonkey
kupp. hes the most pro ready rookie and will basically have no competition for the #3 wr spot. everett is a te which rarely contribute as rookies and he'll compete with higbee for snaps in single te sets.