Best Rams Mock I've seen.......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
http://nflspinzone.com/2017/04/26/nfl-draft-2017-los-angeles-rams-7-round-mock-draft-final/

upload_2017-4-25_23-26-38.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd say it's a bad mock because it's unlikely to happen. I've seen other Rams fans put out better mocks because they projected us getting a bunch of guys a round or two below where they are expected to go. I would be very happy with the outcome, but it's just not realistic imo.

However, I don't see the value in Josh Jones in the 3rd. Maurice Alexander is the SS here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Meh, some of the picks imo are a round or two after they go and I don't see a safety pick let alone two.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't like it. Why not take a corner in a draft that is loaded with them? They could get a corner in round 3-4 that could be a second rounder in other drafts. Two safeties? Why?

JuJu in round 4? Why is Drunkers workout numbers so impressive? 23 reps on the bench press is a bit weak for an Olinemen isn't it? We watched a center that was not strong enough for about 4 years. No thanks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
However, I don't see the value in Josh Jones in the 3rd. Maurice Alexander is the SS here.

Yeah I had to laugh when they mentioned the loss of TJ as something the Rams have to address. Once again someone running a mock that doesn't know our roster very well.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd say it's a bad mock because it's unlikely to happen. I've seen other Rams fans put out better mocks because they projected us getting a bunch of guys a round or two below where they are expected to go. I would be very happy with the outcome, but it's just not realistic imo.

I get what you're saying. I should have prefaced it by saying it is my favorite Rams "published" Mock outside of ROD. It was just cool to see the players the author chose for the Rams in comparison to few others out there where the author doesn't seem to have a clue about the Rams situation.

For curiosity's sake, regarding the "unlikely to happen", if the Jones / Schuster and Roullier / Dunker picks were in reverse order, would it be so unlikely?

Last, I think the Safety position could be upgraded. IMO, Jones would be an upgrade over Alexander.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get what you're saying. I should have prefaced it by saying it is my favorite Rams "published" Mock outside of ROD. It was just cool to see the players the author chose for the Rams in comparison to few others out there where the author doesn't seem to have a clue about the Rams situation.

For curiosity's sake, regarding the "unlikely to happen", if the Jones / Schuster and Roullier / Dunker picks were in reverse order, would it be so unlikely?

Last, I think the Safety position could be upgraded. IMO, Jones would be an upgrade over Alexander.

If they were in reverse order...maybe not. Dunker still probably goes earlier than that. I'm also not seeing the need for him here at the moment.

I disagree that we should be trying to upgrade on Alexander. I am also far from sold that Jones would be an upgrade. He's a better athlete than football player at this stage. And Alexander has developed into a quality safety.