Best QB - RB - WR trios... really?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-pittsburgh-steelers-boast-nfls-best-triplets
Dead last??? Really???
QB Austin Davis - best completion % in the NFL, #15 in yards/game, #22 in yards
RB Zac Stacy - better stats than many of the RB's listed. Breaks even with Jamaal Charles
WR Brian Quick - #15 in yards per game among all WR's

...and this without offering any of the usual excuses, such as Davis has only played 2 games in reality, our OL sucks, etc., etc. The article doesn't even stay true to topic, listing some teams with "better" trios above the Rams as "insert RB here"! They don't even pick an RB to compare with Zac!

I'm not saying we're better than the Packers, but at least we're better than 5-10 teams above us in terms of trios.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We should at least be better than Derek Carr, Darren McFadden, and James Jones... In a 3 vs 3 game, the Rams would kill them.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I think we should be better than the Jets' team. Geno Smith, Chris Ivory and Eric Decker? Yeesh.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm so tired of this total lack of respect from the so-called "experts", and before I get all the calls of homerism and "you have to earn respect" gimme a friggin' break! Dead last? Behind the juggernauts of Carr, McFadden & James? or Bortles, Gerhart & Lee? The trios in TEN of NYJ?! :wtf:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. how do guys like the author even get jobs like these? I doubt he has ever heard of Austin Davis or Brian Quick.....possibly not even Stacy. Dude just assumed we are worst because Bradford went down and Austin has "not panned out"?? We are boasting a better offense than we have in years so far this season, but don't let facts get in your way there phukstik.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Wow. how do guys like the author even get jobs like these?

Well, people are reading and discussing. One of our own even created a forum post for it on this very website.

That's how they get jobs like those. ;)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Who cares? We're gonna win the Super Bowl and they will all bow down to our greatness, once again.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Josh Gordon is on the list for the Browns. By that logic, shouldn't the Rams include Bradford, since both have had an equal impact on their respective teams' seasons?

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ranked 32nd.. ? Ahahah...The author is going to eat his words.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hard to get too worked up about this because it is so outlandish. Perception is reality, they have the Rams right there with the Raiders. There are a lot of folks outside of STL that think the Rams are one of the worst teams over the last 10 years.

Once we start winning, foolish articles like this will reflect a more favorable rating.

Here is one thing we can all agree on, winning takes care of everything and articles like this don't mean crap as long as we are competing for a playoff spot.

That being said, if you look at the numbers we are a top 10 unit, so for that reason alone I put little to no stock on how this guys rates anything.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dameshek's Laughable as an annalist!! I don't even know were to begin, in tearing this BS apart! So I won't, It's not worth my Time! But if you look at his 'sweet 16' of SB era triplets, He's REALLY Full-of Shit here! The GSOT, #6, BIG BS! Warner, faulk, and Bruce are at Least #3 on this List!! And I've seen every one of these "Triplets" Play numerous Times!!!!!:mad:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't even worry about stuff like this anymore. The answer to it is winning. They don't pay attention to what the Rams actually do on the field because all they see is a 1-2 team. Had we taken care of business vs Dallas and moved to 2-1 we wouldn't be ranked 32nd, that I can assure you.

joemama

UDFA
Stacey is a freaking beas,t if i see cunningham split carries with him ever again I will shoot someone. Stacey is the back this tema needs, quick cut and pound it out. Hes the gore of the rams

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_48896895332531.jpeg