Best player available mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I've got to admit all of this "draft Clowney" talk has me inspired, so here's my mock:

2 Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
13 Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
44 Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
75 Ed Reynolds, S, Stanford
110 Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona
153 Ross Cockrell, CB, Duke
188 David Fales, QB, San Jose State
214 Chris Boswell, K, Rice
226 Austin Franklin, WR, New Mexico State
249 Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State
250 Trey Millard, FB, Oklahoma

Not sure if FB is really a need with Harkey on the roster, but Millard is great value at that point.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Best picks - Boswell and Van Der Kamp

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I hope Shaun Hill and David Fales are ready to play right away, because with no O-line help Bradford may have a very short season.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope Shaun Hill and David Fales are ready to play right away, because with no O-line help Bradford may have a very short season.

Who needs an O line when you have Clowney?

I would have loved to take O line, but I've been informed that you don't fill needs through the draft, just take the best player available regardless of position with every pick, if it was up to me we'd of taken a CB before the 5th but one was never BPA.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best picks - Boswell and Van Der Kamp

Glad you agree, I originally thought "but we don't need a kicker and punter" but both Hekker and Zuerlein will be FAs in 2 years, think of the money we'll save, plus Boswell and Van Der Kamp will have two years to sit and learn the system. Either that or we'd have an awesome special teams rotation.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Who needs an O line when you have Clowney?

I would have loved to take O line, but I've been informed that you don't fill needs through the draft, just take the best player available regardless of position with every pick, if it was up to me we'd of taken a CB before the 5th but one was never BPA.

This would be Gregg Williams' dream come true. We'll allow 6 pts a game, so would should be OK.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dang, our defense would be insane!

I couldn't stomach a draft, however, without adding oline help.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
BPA was a K in the 6th? Cannabis was involved while ranking players at some point.:cool:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Later than Greg was drafted.
Yeah but was the LEG the BPA at that point or just enough of a need for the Rams to call his name knowing he probably wasn't going to be there for them their next pick?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think we have a shecock mole. Either that or someone who hates Bradford and wants him dead.