Best play of the game by a Ram!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I say it was Chase Reynolds 38 yard run off a fake punt! What say you!?:) ( I wish I could post the Clip of this, but that's beyond my ability!)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We should convert this into a poll once we collect enough candidates!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bailey's catch, but I'm still pissed that he failed the piss test.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Hard to say whether he really was trying to slow him down or whether he just threw it behind him - but it was a heck of an adjustment and catch either way.

FRO

Legend
When I watch the replay it was the only place Hill could put it. Cook is so athletic he was able to make a great play.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Benny's 3rd and 1 with 2 broken tackles and a cutback was damn sweet. But my vote goes for Long's INT

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I thought Blake's comeback catch on the right sideline was really impressive. Also Davis's throw on the Franklin TD was a beaut.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
When I watch the replay it was the only place Hill could put it. Cook is so athletic he was able to make a great play.

I'm not sure - just watched again and I think there was a better window ahead of cook / there was a linebacker closing where the ball went. But anyway - nice grab.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One that hasn't been mentioned yet; Harkey's TD. That was a nice play... he was wide open to the endzone.