Best movie scenes of all time? (Lots of NSFW in here)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Life Tip: Ok, I don't know how often this happens to you guys, but if you run across a girl about to commit suicide, don't try to motion her to back away from the edge of a cliff using a hand covered in the blood of her SO who you just brutally murdered right in front of her.

Heads up: First time viewers are likely to get song stuck in their head.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ah yes
p.s. that is me in the bird mask
Lol.
Underrated movie that caught too much shit IMO for the in your face sexual stuff,Cruise and Kidman(who were very good) and Kubrick being Kubrick. Many people just didn't "get it."
I thought it was mesmerizing to watch at times, and the man/woman/ marital/trust/dark secret theme was pure uncomfortable genius for anyone who's ever been married etc.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Life Tip: Ok, I don't know how often this happens to you guys, but if you run across a girl about to commit suicide, don't try to motion her to back away from the edge of a cliff using a hand covered in the blood of her SO who you just brutally murdered right in front of her.

Heads up: First time viewers are likely to get song stuck in their head.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA

This is one of my favorite movie scenes. My wife calls it the "fuck-you-up" stick. Thanks for posting. And yes, I love the soundtrack.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
This is one of my favorite movie scenes. My wife calls it the "freak-you-up" stick. Thanks for posting. And yes, I love the soundtrack.
Cool, you're welcome!
Gunstock war clubs for everyone!

360px-Iowa_gunstock_club_NE_1800.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Michael Crichton's first "Jurassic Park" theme. This classic 70's flick could be remade.