Best Lines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
@Boffo97 Also as you're a wrestling fan some of my favourite wrestling lines:
"It's me Austin, it was me all along"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

"You see the name on the contract does say McMahon, but it reads Shane McMahon"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WbZaT8qSw4

"I'm leaving with the WWE Championship on July 17, and hell, who knows? Maybe I'll go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Maybe I'll go back to Ring of Honor. Hey, Colt Cabana, how you doing?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mguNZpCqi8

Sir Winston Churchill (best Britain ever):

[After Dunkirk]
"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

[After DDay]
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

[On the battle of Britain]
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
"I could've been a professional boxer, but I was in special education"
-Friday After Next

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Judge Smails: I'm having a little party at the yacht club this Sunday. I'm christening my new sloop. What are you doing then, Sunday?
Danny: No plans.
Judge Smails: Great! How would you like to mow my lawn, huh?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
“Let me give you a tip on a clue to men's characters: the man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it.”
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
“When I die I hope to go to heaven--whatever that is--and I want to be able to afford the price of admission.”
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm Ultimate Muscle Black Edition elements for me your no are that's all he is your land everyone loves you K I'm busy right now but no you're not it’s all yet working
-- Spam bot.
I grow more and more convinced that the Spam Bot relates the deepest profundities of existence... if only we were wise enough to discern them.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
oh-get-a-job-charlie-day.jpg