Best Hotels in LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

alp

UDFA
I'm from the east coast so not familiar with LA, but I'm going to a USC and Rams game in the fall. Anybody have hotel recommendations that would be in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located near the stadiums? Also open to staying in a coastal city that has train access to the stadiums. Thanks in advance

brucebruce

Rookie
Hotwire tends to have better deals than Expedia/Booking/etc. You can figure out which hotel the "hot price" by is reverse image search or by matching the ratings that are pulled from expedia.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I fly in from San Luis Obispo to LAX and I always stay here. Just a few miles from So Fi. Cops are everywhere on game day at So Fi. I always feel safe when we go.

brucebruce

Rookie
For the LA Colesium, there's public transportation door to door via the Expo line if you stay in Santa Monica.

If staying in Santa Monica, I'd use uber for Sofi because public transportation will likely be a nightmare in transfers and time.

brucebruce

Rookie
Rent a car. Do not rely on public transportation, other than game days because it's filthy and it'll suck up all of your time.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
I stayed at some asian themed hotel down the hill from dodger stadium.

5 star prices for a 2 star hotel. It took valet about 45 minutes to get my car out because they jam in so tight.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Alfred Hitchcock GIF

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Four Seasons, Langham, Covell, Dream in Hollywood.
It depends on your taste. Boutique or Luxury. If I was flying into LAX to be close to food and entertainment I would stay in Mid City, West Side, Downtown, or Hollywood.
You are close to Silverlake, Frogtown, Echo Park, Highland Park, Glassell Park, Mt Washington, and Eagle Rock areas. Dodger Stadium, Museums, Downtown, Staples, Disney Concert Hall, The Greek, Food, Clubs, etc all close. P.S L. A close is not Manhattan close due to inferior infrastructure. Uber or alternative to games

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If you just want to stay at a nice economical hotel close enough to Inglewood try Westwood, Santa Monica, and Palisades Great food options and clean neighborhoods for a big city

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Stayed in Marina Del Rey and rode Metro down to the Coliseum from parking deck at LaCienega.

Airbnb about 6 blocks from Sofi and walked. Felt safe but I’d give the duplex we stayed in about a 6 of 10.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Might wanna look at a less than 5 star option. Last time I stayed at a high end hotel in LA the towels were so thick I could hardly close my suitcase.