Best guess: Predict how Davis will perform vs. Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think we will see much of a drop off. The A Train will be rolling right through SF.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think he will keep on rolling. As LAChamp mentioned, he won't exactly be facing shutdown corners. Also, so far the only guy up front for them getting consistent pressure is Smith IMO.

Just like every game other than Minney, (the offense was disgraceful), it will fall on the defense to play as advertised. If they do that, the Rams win. If they don't, they will loose.

I disagree. In Minnesota the penalties were disgraceful, which killed the drives and extended them for Vikings, but the offense was good. AD out produced the Vikings in the air with just a half a game. 269 air yards total for the game. The rushing game was weak but they were behind all game. Quick had his best game of the season.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It all boils down to the O line so it's pretty hard to predict. Will Robinson play or Joseph?

IF they keep AD clean most of the game, the Rams are going to explode through the air. The Niners have a good D but their secondary is weak and they can't cover Quick, Britt, Cook, TA, AND Bailey. I don't think anyone can.

Clean pocket: 300+ yards and 3-4 TDs.

Not clean: 230 2 TDs.

Man I hope Robinson starts and blows out the Niners D line for the run game.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
75/75, 12 TDs including one to himself like Trent Green did that time, 0 picks.

565 passing yards, 35 rushing yards.

But that's just a conservative guess.
I think the passing yards are under estimated.
Better to err on the conservative side though.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At the end of the game, as a "Victory Sign!" Davis will Kiss his own Bicep, as he Walks off the Field!!:D

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I think he will keep on rolling. As LAChamp mentioned, he won't exactly be facing shutdown corners. Also, so far the only guy up front for them getting consistent pressure is Smith IMO.

Just like every game other than Minney, (the offense was disgraceful), it will fall on the defense to play as advertised. If they do that, the Rams win. If they don't, they will loose.
I agree that the d has to hold the 69ers for us to pull this one out. I believe that Davis can win us this game if the d does there part

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Davis throws at least 6 TD passes. I don't think he breaks Van Broklin's record but I'd be ecstatic if he did.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hmmm. This one is so hard to even guess at. But I'll go with:

24/35 - 290 yards - 2 TDs - 2 INTs - Rushes for 24 yards

Brian

CoachO

Hall of Fame
If Davis throws more than 25 passes in this game, the Rams will lose. Best case scenario is he goes 15-25, doesn't turn the ball over, and connects on a couple of nice play action shots down field. Anything more than that, will not be a good thing.

SF has not had to blitz much this season, but I expect that to change this week.. Davis has not shown the ability to recognize blitzes, and get the ball out. And based on they have had blitzing this team the past two years, why would they change? I hope I am wrong, but I "predict" that Austin Davis gets an education this week from the first real top notch defense he will face.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lots of yards, probably around 350. 3 TDs, since Rams will need to score through the air.

Breakout game for the kid on Monday Night Football, that's what I'm hoping for.