Best fast food restaurant...Chick-Fil-A?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sonic is really good, but the schtick of the drive-in and tip expecting waiters/waitresses is what drives me away. If I'm eating fast food, I'm not tipping anyone and don't like the pressure put on you to do so. If I'm at a sit-down restaurant, I tip 20%. Fast food is cheap and fast, and I'll hit the McDonalds across the street so that I can get food without the guilt trip, instead of Sonic.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bacon double cheeseburger at Braums
Yes! I love that burger.

For a relatively small chain, their food id remarkably consistent. But that's the problem for me in the DFW area... all their shops seem to be in inconvenient places. But, whenever I do stop by, I get that same burger and it is delicious!

Of course, the fact that their roots are in dairy, all their shakes are fresh and awesome!

Great call on Braums!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm gonna bump because they don't get much love... Fatburger.

hand formed patties from fresh ground beef on a grill, not a flat top.

You can add all sorts of stuff including egg and chili.

Oh and the super thick fries, if you get them well done, are simply the best fries...anywhere...EVER.

I'd take a good Fatburger 100x over a Five Guys, In-N-Out (which I've eaten by the ton having grown up in the San Gabriel Valley where they've had them forever), Whataburger, Fuddruckers or heaven forbid one of the global chains.