Best FA signing in Rams history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
This question asked the other day, mind blank I want back to George Allen era cuz he signed he few. But what the heck, Kurt Warner has to be not only best in Rams history, maybe the history of NFL
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This question asked the other day, mind blank I want back to George Allen era cuz he signed he few. But what the heck, Kurt Warner has to be not only best in Rams history, maybe the history of NFL
train

Not once, but twice.

Can't top that.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
If you're going UDFA then London Fletcher.

If you go the big ticket FA route, I think Adam Timmerman might be the best FA

If you go overall, then obviously Kurt Warner is the best. It is difficult to imagine a better one. However, I never really think of him as a FA, he was just a journeyman that barely made the team. It wasn't like the team planned out FA and decided to get him

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think this question is best focused on established players in the league, signed by the Rams as Free Agents.

Adam Timmerman was a great pick up.