Best Draft Websites?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious if anyone has any suggestions on the best NFL Draft websites (NFL CBS, Walter, NFL Draft Countdown, etc)?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Posters will make ROD the best place for Ram draft news.

jap

Legend
Besides our collegiate knowledgeable posters, I love to check out CBS draft news. They used to provide the most detailed summaries in years past. I'm not sure if they still do.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Besides our collegiate knowledgeable posters, I love to check out CBS draft news. They used to provide the most detailed summaries in years past. I'm not sure if they still do.

I do like the CBS draft news. They seem to have some great information and they seem to keep it up-to-date as much as possible (and, probably better than most of the other Draft sites).

jap

Legend
I do like the CBS draft news. They seem to have some great information and they seem to keep it up-to-date as much as possible (and, probably better than most of the other Draft sites).

I look at a few other popular sites (e.g., ESPN, etc). However, when the draft is ongoing it is almost always CBS Sportsline that I am referencing for info. On some of the Rams forums I was a member on, I used to copy & paste the CBS Sportsline draft data immediately after each Ram's selection.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I find Walter to be very lazy and uninformed to be honest.

I like to look at the prospects using CBS draft prospects...I always check out rotoworld for any NFL news...there are a lot of other sites that I think you can find valuable info but have to take with a grain of salt anywhere you look.

Alan

Legend
In my top 6:

Walter Football
Mayock
NFL Draft Scout (CBS SPORTS)
Scout Inc.
Draft Breakdown
Ourlads

A55VA6

Legend
Walter Football is terrible in my opinion. The mock drafts are crap most of the time.

Alan

Legend
I never look at mocks until after the draft. Excpt ROD mocks of course. I don't want to be influenced. I think I've seen so few of their mocks I can't remember what their quality was. I will say this though, after the first 5 picks I don't know any sites that aren't pretty laughable.

Ramzee

Rookie
If you don't want to be influenced by opinions but want to waste your life away looking up 40 times, stats, videos, combine info and anything else draft related, then might I suggest: www.DraftnikCentral.com - You can even rank your college prospects by position and create your own Rams mock drafts. Admittedly I'm a bit biased though! :)

Alan

Legend
Yeah I look at that one too. Plus so many others like GBN, Draft Central and so on. They all add a little to the puzzle. Many of them however use other peoples player evaluations. I stop reading as soon as I notice that.